Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

@Grundsurf

Die Bilder sehen mehr als gut aus.:thumbup:

Wьrdest du mal ein Video ,von deiner bis jetzt so schцnen Arbeit machen?

Ist doch fьr alle mal Interessant, mal ein kurzen Einblick zu bekommen oder?

Sorry ich kann kein Englisch:helpsmilie:

Weiter so :pilotfly:

~S~Rudi

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Grundsurf

Die Bilder sehen mehr als gut aus.:thumbup:

Wьrdest du mal ein Video ,von deiner bis jetzt so schцnen Arbeit machen?

Ist doch fьr alle mal Interessant, mal ein kurzen Einblick zu bekommen oder?

Sorry ich kann kein Englisch:helpsmilie:

Weiter so :pilotfly:

~S~Rudi

The pictures looks more than nice!:thumbup:

Would you make a Video from your work, to show some of your work? It should be interessting.

Sorry, dont speak english:helpsmilie:

keep em coming

~S~Rudi:pilotfly:

Ich habs ma übersetzt, für die anderen

mfg Falconsix:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn nice Game, dude!

If you do not have time to realease the video... I can try tyo make one little trailer ^-^. I am not as gifted as Glowing Amraam in video edit, then I am posed in second choice...

If you wana have a look to my videos :

http://www.youtube.com/lockonFr and http://lockon.fr

PS to ED: I took the domain "Lockon.fr" because it costs me 0€ and it was available. if back you want it back, no matter just write me an email....

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Couple of questions:

2) Do these new objects have to be placed in every mission manually? Or are they part of the terrain and aways in the game?

Thanks.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=383191&postcount=285

Grandsurf wrote:'Will spend time in rests to work on a Release-Beta of the ground textures an rebuild Sochi Airfield as a first Volume...

Guys, we might have something unsuspected going on in the future.

There might be more people interested in User modded FC 1.12 than BS 1.3.

I remember a game called X2 that players adored and made a great upgrade, so great that X3 was never accepted, all hard core players kept playing this modded X2.

With mods like this one, I'm afraid that FC 1.12 turns too exotic and player friendly compared to BS so BS might become a miss!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes agreed.. This is if ED will not upgrade the terrain design.. It take one moder to do this great looking mod.. And a whole team of BS not to be able to deliver something like that.. questioning here.. imagine if they give us the cockpit plugin for 3D max..;)..

• Like 1

The problem for ED is that they have to "produce" something that can be sold. Simply modificate some objects and textures would maybe paid by some of us geeks but not by a big mass of costumers.

The best would be if ED would make sure to integrate as much of work like this from out of the community. i.e. in little patches. That would guarantee a unique patch-status within the community.

Build by community - beta-tested by community - short final test by ED - Patch release every 4 or 6 month (as needed). That would be really great... thinking about F-15 model... A-10 model... terrain-mods... tree-mods... ground-crew-mods... etc. etc. etc. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

The problem for ED is that they have to "produce" something that can be sold

You forgot to mention "sold in large quantities" which leads to game engine optimization. Not all of us have most modern CPU and GPU, tons of RAM and other peripherals needed for a great game preformance.

Take a look at another russian product-Tetris, the reason it became worlds most popular game and the reason it was sold in such quantities was ability to play this game on every computer that was sold in every part of the world.

So if ED want to make a living from LO-FC-BS engine optimization is imminent!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You forgot to mention "sold in large quantities" which leads to game engine optimization. Not all of us have most modern CPU and GPU, tons of RAM and other peripherals needed for a great game preformance.

No, I didn't:

Simply modificate some objects and textures would maybe paid by some of us geeks but not by a big mass of costumers.

:music_whistling: ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

• ED Team

Take a look at another russian product-Tetris, the reason it became worlds most popular game and the reason it was sold in such quantities was ability to play this game on every computer that was sold in every part of the world.

I have no idea when "tetris" was made, but you can't really compare Tetris with such a complex product as Black Shark and whatever future project ED might go with. :)