Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I canґt find any news on your mod there Grandsurf. What happened to the release you schedueled couple of weeks ago? How far are you from releasing it? Month, weeks or days? We canґt wait! :) Would have been good to knew approximately when it will be released! (Before christmas I hope!) :joystick:

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

there aren't really much more infos over there :(

not even all screenshot from this thread can be found there.

The only thing i've found was something about the beta2 or so, but nothing else.

So come on, post it here or there (and a link here)

mfg

Сами не летаем и вам не советуем.

Войска ПВО

Sorry, we work hard to final the Stuff for Lo. Unfortunately, by the new tasks in BS rest has called in a little. Have please still a little patience. There will still be some things for Lo which we compile on sim-mod.com. Unfortunately, the day does not have any more hours ;).

Hey Grandsurf,

Superb as usual , but could you remove the rear window from the texture of the windshild of the UAZ?

Because the only one perspective when it will look realistic: When you look at the same level in front of the car.

So please change the texture and lets think there is something between it when you are in that rare occasion where you can look directly trough the car.

PS: Really love the weathering!

• Like 1

Grandsurf: I know you gotta work on BS and I think they have found themself a VERY talented boy. Just make sure you get good paid for it! :) Unfortunatly doing your talent on BS makes the time for release of the Lock On mod longer...

Here is my suggestion: Release the mod as the state you have it. Make it modman compatible so people can easily uninstall it when you release newer verisions. I know it is not finished, but the stuff you have made so far is big enough for us to explore and test. If we all could play the mod the state it is in, it would also be easier for you when we report bugs etc. A lot of players can spot things you almost never thought of. As in every game releases, there is always a patch and I suggest you release it now and patch it when you get more to add to the mod. :D:thumbup:

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

Hey Grandsurf,

Superb as usual , but could you remove the rear window from the texture of the windshild of the UAZ?

Because there only one perspective when it will look realistic: When you look at the same level in front of the car.

So please change the texture and lets thing there is something between it when you are in that rare occasion where you can look directly trough the car.

PS: Really love the weathering!

Thx urze ;), have repaint the Textures a litle...

uaz_10.jpg

• Like 2

All this stuff just look stunning --- really looking fwd to it --- ensure u guys have a paypal a/c set up so people can show their appreciation (small amounts in large volume should be the way to go!!!)

• Like 1

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog