Well played ED

FoxAlfa

I had a holiday today. :gun_sniper: Well...., at least that's how I could dust out and supply my PC. :clap_2:

i9-11900K, alle Kerne 5100 MHz  –  Asus ROG Maximus XIII Extreme – 64 GB DDR4 3733 MHz Cl17 – NVIDIA Rtx Asus Strix Oc 2080 super (4090 später 🕹️) – Hotas Warthog mit Drossel – Vpc Mongoos T50CM2 & Vpc 200 mm Verlängerung – Vpc ACE Sammlung Pedale -Trackir5

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The angst and righteous indignation of the uninitiated. While I do have a soft spot for those who uninstalled, reinstalled etc. it is quite a classic April Fools, the bar has been set.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Meanwhile.....I read so much people complaining they have thaught their GPU has a malefunction

Edited by Quax456

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

You mock up your customer with your product. I'm not your employee.

It's quite insane!

You may not know, your openbeta has lots of bugs. It even sometimes did not closed normally. I terminate process sometimes. See the bug reports!

So, it can not be regarded as just a joke. it have so many "jokes" in your product!

Bugs is not a joke, hello understand?

You should appologize to all your customer include me!

You are definitely the wrong person for an open Beta :doh:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is horrible! Why ED ?

Because they can and do it every year so calm down and stay with the stable version

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are definitely the wrong person for an open Beta :doh:

Because they can and do it every year so calm down and stay with the stable version

Are you ED's PR?

If you like this, that's ok. Some ppl don't like what they see and you can't measure who is wrong or not for this sim by that and at all.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

:megalol:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Are you ED's PR?

If you like this, that's ok. Some ppl don't like what they see and you can't measure who is wrong or not for this sim by that and at all.

Sorry, you are Right, I'm not in the position to decide who is wrong. But instead of bitching around and demanding an apologize you guys could take it as what it is, a joke.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LargeWhirlwindAvocet-size_restricted.gif

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Ok, np. :thumbup:

.. But instead of bitching around and demanding an apologize you guys could take it as what it is, a joke.

The vast majority here is trying to tame this sim in normal frames (find the balance between hardware requests and performances) and they meet everyday some problem... This joke was totally unnecessary, if is joke.

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Ok, np. :thumbup:

The vast majority here is trying to tame this sim in normal frames (find the balance between hardware requests and performances) and they meet everyday some problem... This joke was totally unnecessary, if is joke.

You must be fun at parties :lol:

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

You must be fun at parties :lol:

Mostly I do not laugh at everything. Otherwise, it would be a disorder and it's not fun to see. ;)

I haven't updated DCS yet, so haven't experienced it. And now I'm not going to bother installing the update.

I'm also genuinely tempted to uninstall DCS, because I do not use software I don't trust, from developers I don't trust. Intentionally inserting a bug, that actually looks like a real genuine bug or worse like a hardware malfunction...

Usually I'm the one defending ED's QA people. Not today. WTF were they thinking?

And I am seriously considering uninstalling the whole thing if this is the case.

Oh please, no you’re not.

And if you are...bye I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...