3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

On 2/13/2023 at 7:53 PM, Anakin1977 said:

Yes. Same effect.

I reproduced : at first workaround, can you try to disable FXAA (LALT+F8) ? It should work for any sharpen option, but setting FXAA make the screen green or black.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

On 4/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, lefuneste01 said:

version 15.1 for 2.7.10.19473 Stable and 2.7.11.21408.1 Open beta  available in first post.

• fix for haze reduction in MSAA2x and MSAA4x
  • fix for gazelle and AH64 reflexion
  • labels now hidden by airframe
  • remove 1 shader in fps fix to maintain crater

Sorry to necro this so hard, but with latest 20.0.2 I still have the no TADS handle label issue... Seems to be tied to the "lights" reflection, changing the texture value makes no diff. Scrap that, it's both.

I'm running the OpenXR version if that makes a difference. 

Edited by SPAS79

6 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

Sorry to necro this so hard, but with latest 20.0.2 I still have the no TADS handle label issue... Seems to be tied to the "lights" reflection, changing the texture value makes no diff. Scrap that, it's both.

I'm running the OpenXR version if that makes a difference. 

What is your issue exactly ?

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

2 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

What is your issue exactly ?

Sorry I just assumed it was still relevant. Basically the settings in the reflection page make AH64D TADS labels disappear. You solved this in v15.x but I can see it in v 20.0.2 openXR.

Hopefully this clarifies the issue a little?

1 hour ago, SPAS79 said:

Sorry I just assumed it was still relevant. Basically the settings in the reflection page make AH64D TADS labels disappear. You solved this in v15.x but I can see it in v 20.0.2 openXR.

Hopefully this clarifies the issue a little?

Ok, I got it. I'll have a look. I'll see what I can do, but in the meantime suppress *00000000fbb0eacd-ps* in shaderfixes directory. It will suppress fix for instrument reflexion in the Gazelle and bug in the AH64...

Edited by lefuneste01
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alfhaq said:

I cant get the atmospheric haze reduction to work, it did work before. does anyone else have this problem?

It's been working on and off for me, don't really know why. I trust you have disabled cockpit global illumination? That was my gotcha....

19 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

It's been working on and off for me, don't really know why. I trust you have disabled cockpit global illumination? That was my gotcha....

I will check if this is the issue, thanks for the tip! 🙂

On 3/1/2023 at 6:37 PM, alfhaq said:

I cant get the atmospheric haze reduction to work, it did work before. does anyone else have this problem?

I just discovered the mod is not working if shadows are off. It may also be your issue...

4 hours ago, muzica9 said:

not working with latest open beta patch. ST and MT

Hello, I saw...and will have to spend time on it again...By the way I have good fps with MT, 60 fps with my Reverb G2 on each scenario I tested !

Hello, I can`t see the config page under VR in latest ob patch, the mod works, but can't configure inside the headset, (fly in oxr with a Reverb G2) , deleted metashaders and fxo but nothing....

In flat version it displays the config page (shift+f7) without issues.....

What can I do?

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

30 minutes ago, firefox121 said:

Hello, I can`t see the config page under VR in latest ob patch, the mod works, but can't configure inside the headset, (fly in oxr with a Reverb G2) , deleted metashaders and fxo but nothing....

In flat version it displays the config page (shift+f7) without issues.....

What can I do?

Wait for the next version of the mod, it is currently broken.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 50 minutos, lefuneste01 dijo:

Wait for the next version of the mod, it is currently broken.

Thanks!!! thinking I was messed up something somewhere!!!!

Edited by firefox121

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

I uploaded a version that works except for MT...It add dedicated global shader, so sharpen and color changes are still off. There is also an issue with label masking. I added 2 additionals folder to disable fix for shadows and fix for Mi24. It should avoid some overhead due to huge number of shader calls. install them after having installing the main mod.

Edited by lefuneste01

Some update:  things were a bit complicated, this MT feature introduced new shaders that had side effect of global mod handling of some resources used for mask and menu display :-(.

Currently the mod seems to work in VR for all configurations, but I need to polish the 2D part and ensure the mod is working in all config : VR with or without MT, 2D with or without MT, all for MSAA0x, MSAA2x and MSAA4x...

12 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Some update:  things were a bit complicated, this MT feature introduced new shaders that had side effect of global mod handling of some resources used for mask and menu display :-(.

Currently the mod seems to work in VR for all configurations, but I need to polish the 2D part and ensure the mod is working in all config : VR with or without MT, 2D with or without MT, all for MSAA0x, MSAA2x and MSAA4x...

That's great that you're following it like this! Thanks for your continued work on this mod.

Could you state what you see working and what is not, at the present moment? 

• Like 2

Hi, atmospheric haze reduction isn't working for me. I believe I installed it correctly as per your instructions. I can bring up the menu in game and can save the value that I enter but nothing happens. I am running windows 11, DCS OpenXR, Pimax Xr, OpenXr toolkit in single thread and launch 3Dmigoto with ovgm. I did a full repair of DCS and a new install of 3Dmigoto, I tried without OpenXR Toolkit and tried copying the files directly to DCS. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also I haven't tried any other settings because I only use atmospheric haze reduction.

Thank you

2 hours ago, m0zz said:

Hi, atmospheric haze reduction isn't working for me. I believe I installed it correctly as per your instructions. I can bring up the menu in game and can save the value that I enter but nothing happens. I am running windows 11, DCS OpenXR, Pimax Xr, OpenXr toolkit in single thread and launch 3Dmigoto with ovgm. I did a full repair of DCS and a new install of 3Dmigoto, I tried without OpenXR Toolkit and tried copying the files directly to DCS. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also I haven't tried any other settings because I only use atmospheric haze reduction.

Thank you

Hello, Did you check your settings as displayed in the troubleshooting guide of first post ?

5 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Hello, Did you check your settings as displayed in the troubleshooting guide of first post ?

I checked the guide, I am able to bring up the 3dmigoto menu and am able to save the values that I change in the game, nothing happens. I changed "hunting=0 to hunting=1". I got on the screen "VS:0/0  PS:0/0  CS:0/0  Pink" and down below Stereo Disabled. The only mods that I am running are voice attack and vaicom pro and OpenXR Tool kit in which I haven't changed any of the values.