Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Thrustmaster F/A-18 Stick out in 5 days?

llOPPOTATOll

Now just bring on the FFB base, and I'd have a reason to get this icon_idea.gif

Isn’t Brunner CLS base already compatible with the Thrustmaster grip?

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

With the warthog yes ..unsure about the new one

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

AFAIK it uses a different technology that's not yet compatible to DCS. And for that money, I could probably get a PC that's better than mine instead... rainbowdashwink.png

Immersion Inc had the patents on FFB, but those got lifted just a while ago if I'm not mistaken. And I've picked up that VKB might be working on a base with FFB as well. I'd get something in the 200-400€ range, that'd be quite expensive already, but a worthy upgrade.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg