• Vulkan API implementation
    • Complete existing modules
    • Create new aircraft modules
    • Create new helicopter modules
    • Create new maps
    • Create more DLC campaigns/missions
    • Upgrade weather system
    • Upgrade AI
    • Nothing, DCS is already perfect in any way! OMG!
    • Other...

Without good IA, you are forced to play PvP. I believe its the Main drawback of DCS right now.

Also add the guidance system for some missiles.

In any case DCS has all the potential to become the best war simulator from all points of view, but first there is still a lot to fix.

• 2 years later...

please vulkan API.

I can fly with what is given in dcs right now but when my fps drops to 20 when i look at the ground it really goes on my nerves. when my fps was fixed 60fps i used to fly even sometimes 8 or 9 hours a day. but nowadays this fps goes on my nerve and i sometimes don't even open dcs for days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bug fixes. then long standing, non fulfilled promises like proper comms ladder and atc that does more than yell at everyone to hold position for no reason. Then more long standing promises like proper in game radio comms for multiplayer. Then more long standing promises like DTC. And maybe then some QoL stuff and UX improvements.

there is a lot, and I selected vulkan API since I am thinking that will result in DCS using mutliple CPU cores and working better in VR. Next on my list would be work on current modules, then more assets. Working on current modules,  and adding and improving assets are tied. 

• Like 1

I selected maps first as more options would be great......this includes things like adding to the existing one.  They did great with the Marianas additions....now add Fallon and all the surroundings at NTTR.

Vulkan would be a close second.

i9-9900k, Asus ROG Strix Z390-3, 32GB DDR4-3000, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD| Reverb G2| Custom Simpit- A variety of grips (TM/Virpil) on floor mounted TM Base, WinWing Super Tauris Throttles, Virpil Collective, TM Pedals, TM MFDs

Paid Module Wishlist: AH-64A, T-38, B-1B, U-2, MH-60 Pavehawk, A-10A

Map Wishlist: NAS Oceana (w/Norfolk and Expansive Ocean), Korea (Modern), Cuba, Columbia

Ai Wishlist: Ships, SOF infantry, SOF Vehicles, AH/MH-6, P8,