Call of Duty 4!

• ED Team

Yup, i tried it last night... Reminded me alot about Call of duty 2, and although there's plenty of interesting things about the game, it didnt really impress me as much as i had hoped it would.

Yeah I never played a Call of Duty game before but that game had a ton of action. It reminded me of the movie Black Hawk Down but with tanks lol!.

Developers said, they were inspired by Black Hawk Down.:D

Though the gameplay is the same as in CoD2, it blows up the mind. Try veteran for real madness.:pilotfly:

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

....counter strike can go suck an egg compared to this...

:megalol: The Image that conjures up........Priceless! :megalol:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Why in the God's name, WHY do the 'arcady' shooters like for example COD4 look and feel so much, so much better then the 'ultra realistic hard core' games like Arma, AA, or OF?

I'm not talking about hit damage etc. I'm talking about graphics and overall beauty of the game, even weapons.

ArmA weapons IMO feel like crap, totally. Try the COD4 rifles and machineguns...:thumbup:

I think its because they have the cpu power to be poured into the looks and feel. Realistic games such as the ones you mentioned needs to dedicate some of their cpu power for computing stuff. For example, the AFM of our Su-25T. And with that cpu power gone, we can't expect to still have the best of the best graphics. That's my theory.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why in the God's name, WHY do the 'arcady' shooters like for example COD4 look and feel so much, so much better then the 'ultra realistic hard core' games like Arma, AA, or OF?

I'm not talking about hit damage etc. I'm talking about graphics and overall beauty of the game, even weapons.

ArmA weapons IMO feel like crap, totally. Try the COD4 rifles and machineguns...:thumbup:

Well i just a gave it a whirl, and i totally agree with you mate! I found myself very impresed by the look and feel of the demo even though its a little bit run and gun. I have tried Armed Assault with mods and found that it didnt "feel" natural when your playing. Americas Army is pretty good, but the graphics are shite. OF has the same sorta problem to me as Armed Assault. I can say that CS doesnt stand a friggin chance against this considering there are 2 things CS doesnt have which are very important to me.... ability to go prone and having friggin ironsights ( COD4 done a brillant job on those).

All in all, I will be buying it for sure and hopefully the multiplayer kicks ass aswell :thumbup:

Respect!

Aka Slammer

After I descovered Battlefield 2 Project Reality Mod, CoD4 is not on my must have list anymore. The feeling in PR mod is awesome.

I tried ArmA (the very first training lesson :) ) at a friend and let me with the same feeling as Falcon 4 (sry), great simulation but no atmosfere what so ever... you are like a mechanic or some papper boy executing lists. That is just my opinion...

I played CoD4 demo on dificulty "Recruit" and "Veteran" (first and the last) and they are almost the same... why do they even bother to make 4 (I think) different levels of dificulty? Is a mistery. Also anoying are the enemies (aka stupid zombies) that just pour in till you meet a stupid checkpoint and the fact that friendlies are shining like "saints" in the dark so you don't shoot them (some realy diserve that, luckly enemies can hear your thoughts :D ) .

Anyway, it should be an OK game in the end.

PS. UT3 demo is an upgraded Zuma. Nothing to see there besides the humiliation of the great and hyped Unlreal Engine 3, previously embarased by MoH Airborne and Bioshock. Basicaly just some jelly thing poured on everything.

Oh, you heard about Battlefield 3? Is in the making, it will have some tweaks and will use the engine of Battlefield Bad company. It will be out maybe next year (fall) and will revive Battlefield 2 game? Kewl.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least