Black Shark news?

Flyby

What?! A stand-alone?! WTF!!!

I'm sorry, your wrong BeachAV8R, what made LOMAC great is, that both A2A & A2G guys could play together in coop missions. This is seriously FUBAR situation!

My optimism is gone - why would I need to wait a few more years for A-10 and other planes, if we have them now in LOMAC?! And not that BS is that much a leap forward tech-wise! It's still DX8 game, for Christ sake! And we loose so much with this decision! I find it greedy, just like they don't give a rats* for their community, as long as they make a profit. Every decision in the past was made that way.

I've had it with ED - they can play with their market strategies, copy protections and further prolong the release to infinity and beyond, I can take just so much s*/7! Especially with the elitist idiots on this forum that are only protecting ED's decisions and are putting down everybody, who's not playing along! WE MADE THIS SIM GREAT, THE COMMUNITY, NOT ED!!!!

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because DX isn't the only thing around. Just about everything 'under the hood' is part of what's been worked on. Just because you don't see it, or you refuse to see it, doesn't mean it hasn't been done. What you've said here is completely unfounded and downright uninformed.

Speaking of 'elitist idiots', thanks for showing how to act like one. ;)

And not that BS is that much a leap forward tech-wise! It's still DX8 game!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I'd suggest constructive comments and criticisms. If having been down this road of changes and the attendant community outrage multiple times before means I'm an elitist...well..so be it. I'm still not sure that some of you get it..(that there are reasons that jet flyables aren't going to be included).. If those reasons are related to content that ED can't bring over because of ownership of content by Ubi or if they are technical details (or both), I honestly don't know. If it were easy, or possible without dragging out the project for many more years, I'm sure they would do it don't you??

I'd suggest that you hang on to LOMAC and FC..continue playing your fast jets and enjoying the immense content there..(hopefully patched one more time?) and wait for a product to come down the line that you DO want to buy.

I'm not expecting reason to win out over passion here. Like I said...seen it too many times before...

Good luck!

BeachAV8R

• Like 1

Weirdest. Fanbase. Ever. Why everyone talks as if it's a privilege to sit around and wait years for features and patches that never materialize, I'll never understand. There should be a massive revolt, and instead everyone talks excitedly about the imaginary game they have yet to be able to play. In fact, there's so much enthusiasm here for imaginary gameplay that lockon may have great potential as a tabletop role-playing game.

• Like 1

Weird huh?

Maybe because not all of us have fully embraced cyberspace as an alternative to real life? There is nothing stopping ED to abandon the project altogether if need arise. Other developers will come with new projects and new simulations presenting better and bolder ideas.

P5b-E rev 1.0; E6600@3GHz; Tuniq 120; Kingston Hyperion 2GB; Gigabyte 7600GT Silent Pipe II; WD Raptor 150GB; Vantec 500W PS

Weirdest. Fanbase. Ever. Why everyone talks as if it's a privilege to sit around and wait years for features and patches that never materialize, I'll never understand. There should be a massive revolt, and instead everyone talks excitedly about the imaginary game they have yet to be able to play. In fact, there's so much enthusiasm here for imaginary gameplay that lockon may have great potential as a tabletop role-playing game.

The sad thing is the ones that sit around and cry about how things suck so much, don't have the balls to do anything about it. Meaning... that you'll see these same people buying Black Shark when it comes out. ED isnt stupid, they know what serves the majority, the rest is just bull$hit.

If they werent serving the majority, we would all be playing that dumb F-16 game... what is it called again??? :joystick:

• Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Because DX isn't the only thing around. Just about everything 'under the hood' is part of what's been worked on. Just because you don't see it, or you refuse to see it, doesn't mean it hasn't been done. What you've said here is completely unfounded and downright uninformed.

Speaking of 'elitist idiots', thanks for showing how to act like one. ;)

I have read everyone of your posts lately since the DCS:BS decision has come forth. If there ever was a COMPANY man YOU are certainly it. You are extremely good at word games, i'll give you that.

• 3 weeks later...