Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Click on image to enlarge

141008-F-ZZ999-079.jpg

Once small squadron, one big mission

An F-15 Strike Eagle fires a missile during a Weapon System Evaluation Program mission. During the WSEP, the 83rd Fighter Weapons Squadron evaluates the total air-to-air weapons systems, including aircraft, weapon delivery systems, weapons, aircrews, support equipment, technical data and maintenance actions. (Courtesy Photo)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

That was close at 39sec

JnRA8bFnhTI?t=39s

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I tried to post the vid directly but didn't succeed:cry:.

Please follow the link and enjoy the flight:pilotfly:it worth to see.

Here you go, just so you know for next time. In this case you would press the youtube button on here (advanced reply options) and quote this little part of the video URL.. 3W4d5Pcvpp8. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

F2G Super Corsair Race 57.

1f758d6f59f41dba16a77ecd63a08274.jpg

RIP Bob Odegaard.

http://boulgerfuneralhome.com/obituaries/robert-odegaard/

You did a great job restoring her.

It's nice to see she is still being shown to the public.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

152nd RG, 192nd RS "The High Rollers" Nevada ANG. Lot's of low flying in the early 90's (maybe very late 80's).

RF-4Cs_192nd_TRS_Nevada_ANG_over_California_1985.JPEG

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"