28th dec 2019 1900z livestream

borchi_2b

Dear community,

We are proud to announce our first official livestream of the OH58D Kiowa Warrior.

The livestream event will take place on the 28th of December 2019 at 1900 Zulu time.

The current streamer are invited to the livestream.

Borchi848

Hell_Gato

ShiftieMover

ThePaveHawker

The stream will be held on Twitch stream by each individual streamer.

The following link will be the livestream of all 4 pilots at the same time.

http://www.kadgar.net/live/hell_gato/thepavehawker/shiftiemover/borchi848

The event will be joined by the Lead coder and the Lead 3d artist/CEO of Polychop Simulations and some of thier alpha test team pilots.

We hope to fill your holidays with some interesting information and some insight to the OH58D Kiowa Warrior project.

Prior to the stream we want to mention that only a limited part of the weapons will be shown, because we want to keep the following scheduled streams and videos interesting.

We wish all of you a wonderful Christmas time.

See you on the 28th of December 2019

Your Polychop Simulations team

flare.thumb.png.040e2221d3c4dd665e69ac6a9f22e460.png

So... Can we watch this later without paying for it?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm intrigued, but looking at the stream I can't help but notice the auto hover. Maybe it's still WIP, but it can't really be that stable in real life?

No, what you saw there is the AI pilot hovering as there is no auto-hover or autopilot on the Kiowa Warrior. The AI pilot right now does a perfect job, too perfect, if you look closely you see he is actually using all the controls to get that insanely stable hover. It is something we will take a look at when other systems are finished and this is only the basic implementation of the system. We will take a look at the skill level we'll give the AI pilot later on. The way it is now it is great for testing the Hellfires. As with many things, it is work in progress.

Edited by Polychop Simulations

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Watched the recording of the previous live stream last night love the helicopter but would prefer scripted demos so it seems organized. I can’t wait for the bird.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Watched the recording of the previous live stream last night love the helicopter but would prefer scripted demos so it seems organized. I can’t wait for the bird.

Yeah we've took some lessons from this stream and the next one will be more streamlined. Thanks for watching!

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]