Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

On 1/11/2020 at 12:32 PM, K-51 said:

Iron mechanics.

Pen and block buttons 3D printing.

Adjustment of effort of turn of the lever. Bracket for attaching to the chair with adjustable position of the device.

The angle of rotation of the lever is 55 degrees.

Digital angle sensor on the lever.

The device is fully operational.

200 EUR + shipping.

Sending Moscow, Russia.

1cb28a390a19.jpg

e84ec3225c84.jpg

90b9fd2f0445.jpg

90e2047192d8.jpg

1e8e9d0a1be7.jpg

Sorry for my English, google translator.

Hi K-51

Can i buy a collective from you?

My email is: geoline1967@gmail.com 

I am Marcel Jansen from the Netherlands 

I hope to hear from you

Kind regards,

Marcel

30.11.2021 в 00:13, hipp55 сказал:

My K51 arrived in Western Canada today. It is great. Easy to mount and works right out of the box just like they say.

I think  I even fly a bit better with it.

Thanks Mikhail

Richard

Thanks.
I'm glad you like it, and it helps you enjoy helicopter flying, albeit a virtual one.

14 часов назад, Slackjaw сказал:

Hey Mikhail,

Awesome project! I'd love to have one, email is vannugteren.m@gmail.com, living in the Netherlands.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Slackjaw, 

Thanks.
I will email you the details.

Would it be possible to mount it on my setup anywhere, or does it have to be a traditional 'chair'?

Desk Rear.jpg

Desk Back.jpg

Desk Side.jpg

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

8 minutes ago, aleader said:

Would it be possible to mount it on my setup anywhere, or does it have to be a traditional 'chair'?

Desk Rear.jpg

Desk Back.jpg

Desk Side.jpg

You would need U-shaped mounting bracket, or ask Mikhail to send you two of standard L-shaped brackets and combine them into one. Bigger issue here is spacing. You need about 7-10 cm (3-4in) between that cabinet and edge of your seat.

On 12/13/2021 at 1:06 PM, admiki said:

You would need U-shaped mounting bracket, or ask Mikhail to send you two of standard L-shaped brackets and combine them into one. Bigger issue here is spacing. You need about 7-10 cm (3-4in) between that cabinet and edge of your seat.

Yah, I was thinking that too.  I'd almost need to take the one side off, which I don't want to do as I really like the large tables.  I don't want to go back to an office chair.  I was hoping there would be a 'desktop' version like this one:

https://wwsimstore.com/p/330.html

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

15.12.2021 в 18:00, aleader сказал:

Yah, I was thinking that too.  I'd almost need to take the one side off, which I don't want to do as I really like the large tables.  I don't want to go back to an office chair.  I was hoping there would be a 'desktop' version like this one:

https://wwsimstore.com/p/330.html

I do not plan to make a desktop version. It doesn't make sense. For tabletop use, any choke will work, but axial, not shear.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, K-51 said:

I do not plan to make a desktop version. It doesn't make sense. For tabletop use, any choke will work, but axial, not shear.

I'm not sure what you're talking about (choke, axial, shear?), but I will just wait and see how I can maybe modify my setup to accommodate a collective as there are so many of them out now, and I have all of the DCS helicopters, and will continue to buy them.

I'm not sure what you're talking about (choke, axial, shear?), but I will just wait and see how I can maybe modify my setup to accommodate a collective as there are so many of them out now, and I have all of the DCS helicopters, and will continue to buy them.
If you browse back in this thread, users have posted various setups. Might give you some ideas.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
15 часов назад, Sebastian_94 сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

First of all, Happy New Year!
I would like to order a collective. Please add me to your list. I´m from germany
thanks.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!!!

Your order is accepted. Details in the PM.

thanks

Best regards.

50 минут назад, Don_Vito сказал:

Hello @K-51 I would very much like to purchase a collective - Country of origin is UK. Please DM if this is possible. 

Great work and congratulation on the popularity of this device!!

Hello Don_Vito, 

Your order is accepted. Details in the PM.

thanks

Best regards.

• Thanks 1