Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

I'm starting to get issues with my twist grip. Whenever I turn off my PC it will mess up calibration. It's mostly minimum range, but occasionaly max range would be off (it's either one, never both at the same time). All other axes holding steady. Once I do calibration, everthing holds until I shut down my PC.

В 18.09.2023 в 21:15, Smithy117 сказал:

Do you sell a collective with a replica huey head? If so how much to deliver to UK?

This is not a copy of Huey, but I don’t make anything similar anymore. 

This is not a copy of Huey, but I don’t make anything similar anymore.
Now I make two types.
Delivery to the UK 60 EUR

173325.jpg

173954.jpg

• Like 1

19 часов назад, admiki сказал:

I'm starting to get issues with my twist grip. Whenever I turn off my PC it will mess up calibration. It's mostly minimum range, but occasionaly max range would be off (it's either one, never both at the same time). All other axes holding steady. Once I do calibration, everthing holds until I shut down my PC.

As far as I remember, your device is on a VPC controller. You can reinstall the latest firmware and upload the profile. This should help.

https://virpil.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/47001241573-vpc-software-setup-version-20230328-

Collect_2_304.XML

• 2 weeks later...
В 01.10.2023 в 21:53, GoNgO_83 сказал:

Hi K-51,

Can I have a price and shipping cost to Bosnia for the double head collective?
And also what are the dimensions of that thing?

Need to figure out if I'm able to fit it my current setup.
Thanks

Hello,

230 EUR + 60 EUR delivery.
Length 570mm. Width 70mm

В 04.10.2023 в 13:42, GoNgO_83 сказал:

Thanks,
Sign me up then. I should be able to fit one in.
Payment via Paypal? Upfront or...

When it's ready, I'll let you know via PM.
Payment by PayPal.
No prepayment required.

just found this thread, and looking like I might be interested in one too...whats your to ship time like? @K-51

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

4 hours ago, K-51 said:

Aim for 3-5 weeks. I can’t say more precisely.

What $$$ you asking? Looking for the bigger collective with all the fun stuff attached, be happy to order something from you.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

just to update: if you can, put me on the list for  one of these. Do you have a paypal account, or how do you set up for payments?

On 9/22/2023 at 9:29 AM, K-51 said:

173325.jpg

My wallpaper and skins

16 часов назад, Hammer1-1 сказал:

just to update: if you can, put me on the list for  one of these. Do you have a paypal account, or how do you set up for payments?

Hello,

I have accepted your order, I indicated the production time above. When the device is ready for you, I will let you know. Payment via PayPal before shipping, no prepayment required.
Thank you.

real quick question: does this come with a rotary axis for the throttle? not necessary, but would like to know. Thanks!

My wallpaper and skins

awesome, cant wait!

My wallpaper and skins

• 4 weeks later...

any chance for an update?

My wallpaper and skins