unable to open canopy after landing

D4n

see end of trackfile. Handles move but canopy doesn't move backwards (when pressing LCtrl+C) https://ufile.io/c0b5047g

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Not sure if this will help you. When on an early flight with this module I return to airbase and like you could not open canopy.

If you look to the right hand side of the pilot seat, there is to be found a carnival looking tap thingy.

This tap releases cabin pressure, and subsequently allows for the canopy to open.

Well that's how it happened for me.

Good luck.

Strange, I can't remember having seen "pressurising cockpit" message during autostart procedure... did ED forget to add that message?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

To pressurize cockpit in mig-15 you need to crank valve on your low right.It is not automatic, you can fly w/o pressurization.

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

you can fly w/o pressurization.

Huh, then shouldn't I black-out at high altitude w/o pressurization? :huh:

If you close the oxygen valve on your left side, than you should suffer from hypoxia.

If you are breathing through you oxy mask, I don't think that the effects of an unpressurized cockpit are modelled (this would be hard to do I think, because they are mostly felt inside cause of the gases expanding :cry: :Flush: ).

Yep, this is because of pressurising the cockpit. You can choose not to, in which you'll black out after a while above 10,000ft or so. However after coming back down, depressurise and you can open the canopy again. The 15 has a relatively limited oxy supply, I've used it up several times. Unless it's recently broken, all this is working normally, as I just messed with it a few weeks ago.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2