About the AGM-65

Silvern

I mean its lame, but I'd rather have HARMs or JSWOW myself.

I want to have the HTS especially, even if it's just a dummy. It's impossible to trim the Viper out with just the teapot attached. It's either not enough or too much, guess the "counter pod" would help... rdlaugh.png

Not lame imo. I’d rather have a ton more of (basic) systems complete before the Mavs or anything else...

Well, as opposed to other weapons, the Mav is reather basic... rainbowdashwink.png

So with the new update schedule (which I'm happy about), are we not going to see Mavericks till mid July? I really wish we get a small patch before that. F-16 needs a standoff AG weapon.

Guess we'll be stuck at toss/lofting 97s for a while - at least we do have these!

And to be fair, an update planned for mid July easily can get delayed for two weeks™ if something funny shows up within the last few days before a planned release... I mean, they have to fix it - and also test it again. If they don't test it thoroughly then and the fix has broken some other things again, torches and pitchforks will be Legion because "why release a broken patch after 7 weeks when we can have a broken patch in 1-2 weeks instead?" pinkiepieexcited.png

I'm rather confident the longer patch cycles won't solve the patch quality issues at all... but we'd have to live a lot longer with issues that could be fixed rather shortly.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Please read the following and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Where did you get the Nick Grey post from?

I am smiling knowing that first it was the supercarrier that was holding up everything. Now it's the new map and P47 ...

and once those are cleared it's still the hornet that needs to be done before we get anything :D

no .. I don't believe we will get mavericks anytime soon, kek.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

I am smiling knowing that first it was the supercarrier that was holding up everything. Now it's the new map and P47 ...

It has been like this since day 1. It's what they call "Open Beta Simulation Game". Flying is just a small feature. The real product is bug hunting and reporting. If modules were to finish or no new modules being introduced as EA, then Open Beta Simulation would loose it's purpose, its raison d'être.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

At this state of DCS F-16

I feel like they are simulating a YF-16 Prototype

barebone, lack of function and buggy.

And you are not USAF Pilot ,but Lockheed Martin Test Pilot ...

Development process been so slow and freeze now.

At this state of DCS F-16

I feel like they are simulating a YF-16 Prototype

barebone, lack of function and buggy.

Which means you know basically nothing of the YF-16 as that is pre A model and we are seeing a Block 50 in sim. This has a TON of functionality and systems already included the A model pilots would have killed for. Let alone a pre production YF-16.

Which means you know basically nothing of the YF-16 as that is pre A model and we are seeing a Block 50 in sim. This has a TON of functionality and systems already included the A model pilots would have killed for. Let alone a pre production YF-16.

Who cares. It's frozen.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Took a break for a couple weeks and see Mavericks aren't in yet. This would've been a worthwhile wait if it was something more useful like I don't know HARMS?

Just venting....soon, soon.

It's funny because I thought the Hornet guys were being unreasonable when the Viper came out and their much more fleshed out Hornet hit the back seat for a bit. I understand why they got up in arms now but at the same time I have to remember that I was thinking that they were being a bit selfish/overreacting seeing how they had so many more systems.

I keep reminding myself about that feeling I had and this is why I keep my mouth shut...mostly...sometimes you have to vent a bit. I get it though, our time is coming but I wont fly the Hornet though, they talked too much crap...LOL

Edited by SmoglessPanic

Took a break for a couple weeks and see Mavericks aren't in yet. This would've been a worthwhile wait if it was something more useful like I don't know HARMS?

Just venting....soon, soon.

It's funny because I thought the Hornet guys were being unreasonable when the Viper came out and their much more fleshed out Hornet hit the back seat for a bit. I understand why they got up in arms now but at the same time I have to remember that I was thinking that they were being a bit selfish/overreacting seeing how they had so many more systems.

I keep reminding myself about that feeling I had and this is why I keep my mouth shut...mostly...sometimes you have to vent a bit. I get it though, our time is coming but I wont fly the Hornet though, they talked too much crap...LOL

It's been ~9 months though and the viper hasn't received anything major though....