About the AGM-65

Silvern

or just don't buy early access right away and wait till the developmental stage is at the point you are happy to pay your hard earned cash on it

That is the point, if someone doesn't want to have a under development software product then do not invest to it in Early Access, just wait that it gets completed as planned.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

That is the point, if someone doesn't want to have a under development software product then do not invest to it in Early Access, just wait that it gets completed as planned.

I guess people are complaining because of ED's lack of communication. They bought the EA module so of course, they understand the module is not finished.

Telling the people who have already bought the F-16 EA module that they should not invest money in EA modules does not really make sense to me. They paid the money already, and ED doesn't really refund EA purchases. What players can only do is suck it up and suffer the slow development pace and ED's lack of communication.

Also, you cannot justify ED's constant behavior of breaking their promises.

I guess people are complaining because of ED's lack of communication. They bought the EA module so of course, they understand the module is not finished.

Telling the people who have already bought the F-16 EA module that they should not invest money in EA modules does not really make sense to me. They paid the money already, and ED doesn't really refund EA purchases. What players can only do is suck it up and suffer the slow development pace and ED's lack of communication.

Breaking promise is a bit harsh. QC is very important and if they hit a snag, I'll happily wait.

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

We gave our best estimates regarding timelines, early access is a long process anyway, and during this time we have had new staff getting up to speed, and the covid situation and everyone working from home.

I understand your frustrations, and maybe early access does not suit everyone, hopefully once complete you will think the wait was worth it.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Again this the hard part of communication. We (customers) demand they talk with us about what is coming down the pipe and where they are. ED does have a problem with overestimating their abilities from time to time, but at the same time we are not very forgiving nor understanding of things changing or problems popping up. I have been harping on ED's crap communication skills for the better part of two months now, but this one isn't in that list. They told us their plans, crap happens, Wags mentioned is wasn't going to make it in this patch, that is good enough for me. They have been doing better the last few weeks on comms (kinda). But promises are set in stone, ED writes on drywall during a hurricane with almost everything.

Let's not descend the rabbit hole of team members having to help other on different projects. I think it is pretty understandable given the state of the planet (Dragon Crew leaving Earth was a smart choice).

Think positive here lads, at least breaking a promise is better than breaking the game altogether like they did with the last update.

What promise are you guys talking about, they didn't give any promises, they just estimated that it will be done at some date, which didn't happen, they said "hey guys we couldn't make it in time..." and that is ok.

We all knew when we paid for it that it is in early access, and we all know very well that EA is a long process,

they said that they are focusing on finishing the hornet, after which they will focus on the viper, we all know Viper will receive small updates during that time.

So I don't see any point in discussing this any further.

What promise are you guys talking about, they didn't give any promises, they just estimated that it will be done at some date, which didn't happen, they said "hey guys we couldn't make it in time..." and that is ok.

We all knew when we paid for it that it is in early access, and we all know very well that EA is a long process,

they said that they are focusing on finishing the hornet, after which they will focus on the viper, we all know Viper will receive small updates during that time.

So I don't see any point in discussing this any further.

Wow you really really love defending ED don’t you ? Every single post is about attacking members who dare complain about the F-16 mess

Wow you really really love defending ED don’t you ? Every single post is about attacking members who dare complain about the F-16 mess

I'm not attacking anyone, just trying to explain that complaining about bugs in beta test version is a bit strange.

I'd love to see F16 in much better state it is my favourite plane.

Anyways the difference between Stable F16 and OB F16 is steer point creation and bugs, the stable F16 is playable so play it on stable, its not complete but its playable.

When it comes to MP there is lots of servers running open beta, but if people move to stable they will too.

Not gonna waste any more time on this it is pointless.

I mean its lame, but I'd rather have HARMs or JSWOW myself.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

To be fair, Mavericks and clutster bombs were the original Viper SEAD weapon, so I imo getting them before Harms is fine. We do need the AGM88 asap though, it's supposed to be one of the primary weapons for the aircraft's primary mission...

I mean its lame, but I'd rather have HARMs or JSWOW myself.

Harms +1

The AGM-88 is great, but the AN/ASQ-213 HTS is what makes the Viper special. Please ED, give us the entire mission package (as far as OPSEC allows) rather than simply a USAF F/A-18C. No offence to Hornet drivers intended, but the "Wild Weasel" nomenclature is there for a reason.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Hi

Which basic systems are lacking as of today?

To mention few of them: SPI ... all UFC features, accurate DLZ envelopes and delivery modes, A/G radar modes, more complete TGP features, ALT GEAR, accurate FLCS, engine accurate functions ... etc ... , of course, RWR ...

Many things actually.

Got to be patient. But to me too, AGM-65 is far from being the most important things to have unless we do not consider the accuracy of the airframe itself.

Regards.

Just to clarify, is the HTS planned?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241132

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

So with the new update schedule (which I'm happy about), are we not going to see Mavericks till mid July? I really wish we get a small patch before that. F-16 needs a standoff AG weapon.

It was probably not going to be implemented before that anyways.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

So with the new update schedule (which I'm happy about), are we not going to see Mavericks till mid July? I really wish we get a small patch before that. F-16 needs a standoff AG weapon.

It was probably not going to be implemented before that anyways.

Please read the following and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Post release of Channel and P47 we agreed with the team to freeze most 'product development' per se and focus on bug fixing.

Please read the following and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Yeah IDK, there probably will be some new features for the Viper and 18, probably just not a ton. I think Mav's might make it in since they have been delayed for months at this point. But I'm an optimist.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Not lame imo. I’d rather have a ton more of (basic) systems complete before the Mavs or anything else...

Of all the standoff weps I think I use the Mav the least personally, unless its on the harrier, which lacks other standoffs.

And yeah, I'd much rather have a ton more focus on the basic systems in the plane than more weapons.