Roads leading to bridges are very steep

rrohde

What about to search steep ramps and other geo errors with position given by coordinates and post them all here for Caucasus or for other map to section of the forum according to its developer?

Lets call this "Ramp Hunt Competition", the guy who will send most of it will be awarded by DCS B-2 module.

ED team will have than "easy" job to repair all founded.

"This is a flight sim" is no excuse. It's a reason. You think most of us sit their staring at angles of roads and stuff? No I focus on the flying.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's not just appearance. I just had a CAS mission where enemy tank was sitting behind that bump and I couldn't get to it. I really was sitting there staring at it.

You don't have to raise the ground where it meets the bridge. Just gradually lower both ends of the bridge. Real bridges are higher at the middle.

Edited by Taz1004

• ED Team

If you have a mission file place a unit next to the offending bridge and I can report it.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If the vehicle gets trapped or moves very slow it should be treated as bug, flaw or at least not optimal and not some okay for sim representation, for things like mountains and all the other stuff, but for roads which have direct gameplay factors I don't think devs would say "that's as far as we go on the ground sim", hopefully.

I know the limitations of terrain, depending on the version it just needs it's own extra manual touchup in such cases. I did saw some of them myself but forgot exactly which one, I'll find them next time.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria