Flight Panels

MustangSally

From Discord....Panels should be ready in the store the first week of September. No prices as yet. I'll be ordering both.

Some more pictures.

wwpanels1.jpg.f1a7b9096a52452fcf6f75d09ce21120.jpg

wwpanels2.thumb.jpg.4c395bfba57c52a63cb304f74427f28b.jpg

wwpanels3.thumb.jpg.905fe3231dee879dada8e23c1a9bbd0d.jpg

wwpanels4.thumb.jpg.d99490125b324bd6654e54c44944eb66.jpg

wwpanels5.thumb.jpg.b6713b8cbd1927aebd92876ce4133e59.jpg

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Curious as well. I’m a fan of their throttle panel axis inputs, not sure how they did it (high quality pots?) but of all the button boxes I own theirs is the only one that has zero jittery on axis input.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Curious as well. I’m a fan of their throttle panel axis inputs, not sure how they did it (high quality pots?) but of all the button boxes I own theirs is the only one that has zero jittery on axis input.

I'd say sensors over pots

Planning on purchasing when they become available, hoping that the price is reasonable. Have the winning throttle mounted on MonsterTech and am hoping that there will be an adapter developed to install on the table mount either by MonsterTech or by Winning, it would be good if it shipped directly to be installed on MonsterTech.

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

:cheer3nc:ooooh yeah.......

Shame as I will have some double up with my tek creations gear, but these are a must have for me to finish off my sim pit......cant wait......

How can I get an invite to their discord?

It's just a shame they did not keep the stuff that's on the RH side of the real pit on one panel and the left hand side on the other......Hook and wing fold should be on the panel with the laser switches and AA / AG and master arm on the gear handle panel........Surely that would have been intuitive?

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Flight Panels

These pics are also on their Facebook page, btw. It seems they will be releasing 2 different panels in September. Both of them look good, although not an exact replica if you are into that.

Those levers on the landing panel looks great for zoom function or as trim wheel for other flightsims. I’m currently using my F-16 ICP wheel from TrekCreation as trim wheel but it does get jittery at times.

Edited by Supmua

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

These button boxes look good. The fact that they have invested in custom levers and controls, and copied the Hornet layout in various blocks, means this will be useable in VR with a little bit of muscle memory. Plus they are focusing on some of the most flight critical controls.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Over the short term (if several years can be considered "short"), these are perfect for me. At some point I would like a dedicated replica cockpit and the Hornet seems like the best candidate for me. But until then, these semi-replica panels are perfect for a Hornet themed generic cockpit able to support multiple aircraft. I hope the price is nice, but as long as it ridiculously high, I will probably being getting these as soon as they are available.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Over the short term (if several years can be considered "short"), these are perfect for me. At some point I would like a dedicated replica cockpit and the Hornet seems like the best candidate for me. But until then, these semi-replica panels are perfect for a Hornet themed generic cockpit able to support multiple aircraft. I hope the price is nice, but as long as it ridiculously high, I will probably being getting these as soon as they are available.
There is also tekcreations who makes original panels for a reasonable price

There is also tekcreations who makes original panels for a reasonable price

Tekcreations make some great panels for pit builders but he doesn't build anything like what Winwing is doing. Getting 2 panels that give me all the controls I need without building a replica pit is fantastic.

I have ordered a UFC from Tekcreations tho

I'd prefer LIMIT and OFFSET buttons for ALR-67 control instead of power switch.

And hope they fix "CRT" typo!

And also markings COM1/2 better be COMM 1/2 like the real Hornet has.

I don't know but I've been told

It's been said that God is dead

Jet fighters never cry, jet fighters never die

Curious to see how they will price it, especially when compared to the Virpil's panel.

• 2 weeks later...

I am jonesing for these......

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Originally was due to be released in August which has drifted into September. Any updates on when they will be finally available, I am hoping soon otherwise will become a Christmas gift

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Originally was due to be released in August which has drifted into September. Any updates on when they will be finally available, I am hoping soon otherwise will become a Christmas gift

Just heard from Tony Lin on Discord. The panels should be ready either the end of September or at the latest the first week of October. Some changes needed to be made apparently.

Hi, this is my homemade Button Box

Promoting your own product in this thread is kind of … meh. Perhaps a new topic on the main Input section would have been more appropriate. Just sayin'

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Hi, this is my homemade Button Box

Very nice looking, are they available commercially

• 2 weeks later...

Now solidly into first week of October.......any news from Tony? My credit card is poised......

Now solidly into first week of October.......any news from Tony? My credit card is poised......

I'm betting next week....after the National holiday