Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

politicalpicturescomeat.jpg

Putin as Heavy!:megalol::megalol:

People that play Team Fortress2 will get the joke.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

With X-Rays at Airports…

Purchase a large bedroom toy. Wrap it in a large amount of tin foil. Secretly hide it in a piece of the victims carry on luggage. As it goes through the airport x-ray machine the contents of the device will be shielded by the tin foil and will be unwrapped and inspected by airport security officials. An absolute classic…

:music_whistling:

Hm... makes me think... Are Gandalf and Dumbledore the same person??? :huh: :D

Actually it seems Gandalf, Dumbledore and Yoda are the same guys. :huh:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

movie_test_01.jpg

lolz!:D

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

This has to be the worst F-16 3d animation/model I have ever seen

tNOJhP74RF0

I just had to share it. :lol::D:doh:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/17/flying_serbian_drunk_kills_shark_in_egypt/

Killer shark slain by flying Serbian drunk

Beer fueled freak fish murder wins free holiday

[…]

Stevic doesn't remember killing the shark. He was too drunk. He's now in hospital with alcohol poisoning. But the shark slaying was witnessed by Stevic's drinking buddy. After a long night of boozing, Stevic decided he needed a swim. So he walked onto the beach and spotted a diving board.

"Dragan climbed on the jumping board, told me to hold his beer, and simply ran to jump,” the drinking buddy says. “Dragan jumped high and plunged down to the sea, but didn’t make as much splash as we thought he would."

That's because he landed on a shark.

The drunken Serb came down on the shark's head. And the shark died. But the Serb didn't realize this. After swimming to shore, Sevic complained that the water wasn't very soft. And he said his ankle hurt.

[…]

dutchdrivingtest.jpg

humorfunnypicturesproce.jpg

progressu.jpg

053tf5.jpg

Edited by Namenlos Ein

This has to be the worst F-16 3d animation/model I have ever seen

tNOJhP74RF0

I just had to share it. :lol::D:doh:

:megalol:

-Robert Goddard