Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

Jeremy Clarkson FTW!:D

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

wow... yeah, so the "skeet shooting" bit...? Totally fake. The MG bullet holes are obviously fabricated (likely with hollywood-style pyrotechnics), and the Karl Gustav had a) no backblast, b) wrong launch signature (sound), and c) waaaaay too slow in the air. Karl Gustav and AT4/ M136 are pretty amazing; they really launch out of there like a bullet, not so much a rocket. They MOVE! ....they'll also really fsck up the cameraman if he's behind the launcher like that *lol*

Just in case, the quality is a tad better in this one, for anyone interested:

That boozooka :) looked like a fake to me. No one can shoot an aerial target by deflection shooting an RPG. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

^^^LOL :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Definitely fake, look at the rocket smoke trail and trajectory... It just doesn`t seem right. Neither does the explosion of the car. The car doesn`t look like it`s being hit by an RPG.

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2a6o6tv.png

:megalol::megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

Definitely fake, look at the rocket smoke trail and trajectory... It just doesn`t seem right. Neither does the explosion of the car. The car doesn`t look like it`s being hit by an RPG.

Off course! Everything top gear is scripted, but that doesn't stop it being awsome now does it? ;)

Off course! Everything top gear is scripted, but that doesn't stop it being awsome now does it? ;)

It most certainly does...NOT!

I love that show.

-Robert Goddard

Epic Fail:lol:

That's why they use test stands.

I read about an incident where an airliner was taking off, it ingested a bird, and the engine stopped spinning within one revolution:shocking: The breakaway bolts failed as well, so the force mangled the wing.

-Robert Goddard