New models from Russia

Coyote

• ED Team
  • Like 2

Я принимаю модели, а вы мучаетесь, но у вас растет мастерство!!!:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Those models are amazing - Shame we're not allowed to swear on the forum, because my first reaction started with F...

will we get this models for LOFC too?

No

That's a very concise & definite answer....

Do you mean

"No, ED have said explicitly that they're not to be used in LO.FC"

or

"No, The creators have said they'd rather burn in hell than see their work in LO.FC"

or

"No, as far as I know they're for DCS.BS, & so unless the creators decide to pass them on to the simming group for release with their work to both communities that's where they'll stay..."

Cheers.

I don't know much about it, but if they use .lom models, couldn't you just copy/paste? Sorry if it's a stupid question but, again, I'm just a passive observer in this field.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

I don't know much about it, but if they use .lom models, couldn't you just copy/paste? Sorry if it's a stupid question but, again, I'm just a passive observer in this field.

I was thinking the same thing. You can do this now with Flanker 2.5 and lockon

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

At first I thought it was just as simple as that, buy Black Shark and then copy over the .lom file. However, I heard (so its not true yet), but they might have changed the argument number on the new models for Black Shark, therefore, it won't work properly for FC. And no they won't put it in a patch either because a patch's goal is to fix bugs, adding these new models would be more like an addon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Finally!

Considering the nature of Black Shark, this(and the Avenger) should be the very first ground vehicles to remake :) .

But IMHO it would have been better to texture it with the camouflage paint scheme.

• Like 2

JJ

• ED Team
Finally!

Considering the nature of Black Shark, this(and the Avenger) should be the very first ground vehicles to remake :) .

But IMHO it would have been better to texture it with the camouflage paint scheme.

Камуфляжная схема раскраски, как раз и готовится в данный момент.;)

• Like 1

Я принимаю модели, а вы мучаетесь, но у вас растет мастерство!!!:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...