DCS Su-30MK MOD

15 minutes ago, EA-18G_BlockII said:

how's the Su-30 and Su-35 doing? @freebirddz those mods are still being worked on right?

yes, we working on EFM right now, Su35 will come later after Su30 EFM, then will come Su34, still also collecting more open data to make the more more useful.

The most important now is EFM, still there is now ETA since people are working on their free time, we can say it's more then 80% we passed Alpha stage we are on Closed Beta tests.

Keep tuned

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 10

MOD Logo - 100.png

1 minute ago, freebirddz said:

yes, we working on EFM right now, Su35 will come later after Su30 EFM, then will come Su34, still also collecting more open data to make the more more useful.

The most important now is EFM, still there is now ETA since people are working on their free time, we can say it's more then 80% we passed Alpha stage we are on Closed Beta tests.

Keep tunned

Wonderful news to hear of the Su-35 and Su-34 in the works!  Thank you!

Edited by AvgeekJoe
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, jeni1976 said:

Good day Guys! With the extreme version v2.1.12, I observe twitches and low fps in the cockpit of the Su30. Is it like this for everyone or just me? Can you share the graphics settings for the awesome mod guys?

I have same issue. It's doesn't matter how strong your hardware. Hope it'll fix with a next update. Screen_230304_225053.jpg

Edited by Willykurtz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Русский 

Приветствую Вас!
Хотелось узнать есть ли готовые пресеты вооружения под соответствующие пилоны Су-30 согласно боевой загрузки, как есть в допустим на Су 25 в симуляторе!? 
Прошу поделиться пожалуйста
Спасибо 

English 

Greetings! I wanted to know if there are ready-made weapon presets for the corresponding Su-30 pylons according to the combat load, as is, for example, on the Su 25 in the simulator !? Please share please Thank you

On 4/24/2023 at 4:58 AM, jeni1976 said:

Русский 

Приветствую Вас!
Хотелось узнать есть ли готовые пресеты вооружения под соответствующие пилоны Су-30 согласно боевой загрузки, как есть в допустим на Су 25 в симуляторе!? 
Прошу поделиться пожалуйста
Спасибо 

English 

Greetings! I wanted to know if there are ready-made weapon presets for the corresponding Su-30 pylons according to the combat load, as is, for example, on the Su 25 in the simulator !? Please share please Thank you

there is non, for actual time, will be in future

• Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

В 28.08.2022 в 16:37, RaptorFighter сказал:

A-A_v.1.jpg

A-G_v.1.jpg

A-A_v.2.jpg

A-G_v.2.jpg

NAV.jpg

DEFOLT MFD.jpg

Su-30MK_SFM v2.1.10b_ADVANCED.rar 485.42 kB · 143 загрузки

1. Изменены внешний вид МФД на два варианта (см. скриншоты)
2. Доработан файл, содержащий информацию об угрозах.
3. При запуске режимов: А-А; А-Г; Нав.; используется сочетание страниц на экранах МФД с наиболее необходимой ситуационной информацией.
4. Устранена графическая ошибка экрана УФСП для МКА и МКИ
5. Изменены программы выброса ловушек и дипольных отражателей

Уважаемые Вирпилы, если понравился мой вариант доработки и некоторых исправлений Су-30, то распакуйте архив. Далее найдите директорию мода "Su-30MK_SFM v2.1.10b", а в нём папку 
"Cockpit_v.1". В этой папке открываем папку "Scripts" и последовательно из каждой находящейся в ней папки берем файлы и, соответственно, заменяем одноимённые от разработчика. В каждой паке я создал папку "BackUp" , в которой на всякий случай разместил дефолтные файлы.
Приятных полётов! 

1. Changed the appearance of the MFD to two options (see screenshots)
2. The file containing information about threats has been improved.
3. Starting modes: A-A; A-G; Nav.; a combination of pages on the MFD screens with the most necessary situational information is used.
4. Fixed a graphic error of the UFCP screen for MKA and MKI.
5. Changed programs for ejection of flashes and chaffs.

Dear Pilots, if you liked my version of the revision and some corrections to the Su-30, then unpack the archive. Next, find the directory of the mod "Su-30MK_SFM v2.1.10b", 
and go to the folder "Cockpit_v.1". In this folder, open the "Scripts" folder and sequentially take files from each folder in it and replace the files with the same names from the developer. In every pack I created folder "BackUp" just in case, which contains the default files.

Have a nice flights!

Данный перевод для МФД работает только на версии 2.1.10b, так?
Потому что на 12b работает только часть надписей

57 минут назад, Допинг сказал:

Данный перевод для МФД работает только на версии 2.1.10b, так?
Потому что на 12b работает только часть надписей

Обратите внимание: изменение публиковалось именно для версии 2.1.10b. Поэтому оно неактуально для более поздней версии.

Прикрепил скрины для 2.1.12b.

Screen_230426_151639.jpg

Screen_230426_151937.jpg

Edited by RaptorFighter

1 час назад, RaptorFighter сказал:

Обратите внимание: изменение публиковалось именно для версии 2.1.10b. Поэтому оно неактуально для более поздней версии.

Прикрепил скрины для 2.1.12b.

Screen_230426_151639.jpg

Screen_230426_151937.jpg

А в открытом доступе есть новые файлы для версии 2.10.12b?

31 minutes ago, RaptorFighter said:

Я больше не выкладывал, так как никто не просил после выхода 12b

English please.

• Like 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

For now, it is impossible to accurately model systems like the N011M Bars due to FC3 limitations. So when is the roadmap to making the Su-30 mod standalone (With EO and Radar like the VSN F-4B/C, and the HMD/other systems made by Codename Flanker)?

Edited by SilentSparrow
  • Like 1

Hello. Found an inaccuracy in your mod's weapons. A family of Kh-31 missiles (-A, -P, -AD and -PD) are currently using wrong engines work sequence. They do not use ramjet engine at all, only solid propellant booster at the inial flight stage. For this reason their flight velocity is much lower than it has to be (~800 km\h near the target instead of ~3500 km\h). ED's fixed that a few patches ago, so can you make it too?
Also, did not found any L-081 Phantasmagoria ELINT pod in the loadouts, but APK-9 has the same model. Are they equals for targeting anti-radiation missiles?

And what pod is required for Kh-59 cruise missiles family? Tried all of them, but AI didn't launch it at all

Edited by Wild_Weasel_31
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, squadron-2 DESERT EAGLES said:

i downloaded it and put in my mod folder in dcs saved games but its not coming in my game and i have fc3 please help

nothing magic, should have last DCS version, then just put the MOD in Savedgames/DCS(.openBeta)/Mods/Aircraft ! that's all

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

Hi @freebirddz and thank you for developing this mod!

However I'm currently having issues with the Flaps in Version V2.1.12 beta.

I recall that initially, after having upgraded from Version V2.1.10 beta (Yes, I deleted all previous folders), everything used to work fine. I believe the original key bindings are:

LShift + F for Flaps Landing Position

LCtrl + F for Flaps Up

F for Flaps Up/Down

I started to remap the key bindings, but the Flaps refused to consider any inputs after the changes and were always stuck at 100%. (Yes, I did use the correct keys).

I reverted back to the default bindings, but this didn't change anything. Fresh installs of the mod files (v.2.1.12) were no help either.

Gear up or down, the Flaps start to auto-retract at 200 Knots and redeploy when dropping below.

This is extremely annoying for slow flying and always creates unnecessary drag.

I don't know whether this is a new feature of Version V2.1.12 beta or not or if anybody else has experienced this specific bug.

My question is: Is this something that was intentionally implemented or am I reporting a bug right now and what could be a possible fix?

In the mean time, I have reverted back to Version V2.1.10 beta (Everything works fine).

Thanks for any help in advance!

Oh, and one more thing: The caged red switch under the throttle (in форсаж-position) says "Emergencey Lanuch" instead of "Emergency Launch" in Version V2.1.12 beta.

And another thing: A key binding  for the "Thrust Vectoring Control ON/OFF" switch below the throttle would be REALLY nice.

19 hours ago, aviationtobi said:

Hi @freebirddz and thank you for developing this mod!

However I'm currently having issues with the Flaps in Version V2.1.12 beta.

I recall that initially, after having upgraded from Version V2.1.10 beta (Yes, I deleted all previous folders), everything used to work fine. I believe the original key bindings are:

LShift + F for Flaps Landing Position

LCtrl + F for Flaps Up

F for Flaps Up/Down

I started to remap the key bindings, but the Flaps refused to consider any inputs after the changes and were always stuck at 100%. (Yes, I did use the correct keys).

I reverted back to the default bindings, but this didn't change anything. Fresh installs of the mod files (v.2.1.12) were no help either.

Gear up or down, the Flaps start to auto-retract at 200 Knots and redeploy when dropping below.

This is extremely annoying for slow flying and always creates unnecessary drag.

I don't know whether this is a new feature of Version V2.1.12 beta or not or if anybody else has experienced this specific bug.

My question is: Is this something that was intentionally implemented or am I reporting a bug right now and what could be a possible fix?

In the mean time, I have reverted back to Version V2.1.10 beta (Everything works fine).

Thanks for any help in advance!

Oh, and one more thing: The caged red switch under the throttle (in форсаж-position) says "Emergencey Lanuch" instead of "Emergency Launch" in Version V2.1.12 beta.

And another thing: A key binding  for the "Thrust Vectoring Control ON/OFF" switch below the throttle would be REALLY nice.

Hi, Flaps should be automatic ! there is a knob back to throttle on left console so cycle to manual.

thank you for the feed back, you may join our discord.

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png