DCS Su-30MK MOD

2 hours ago, TheNicePig said:

Does anyone else have problems with the throttle not working? I'm using keyboard throttle right now.

Also it seems that the flight controls also doesn't work with keyboard too. Downloaded latest version (the one right out of the link)

With EFM active need to have Left/Right Stick and keyboard flight control not working. the MOD is WIP Alpha Stage

May be an image of aeroplane

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

2 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

With EFM active need to have Left/Right Stick and keyboard flight control not working. the MOD is WIP Alpha Stage

May be an image of aeroplane

Ok, thanks for the answer. Guess i just gotta find something to make an ad hoc throttle xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2021 at 5:07 PM, freebirddz said:

if you set is_FC3=true, yes it's needed to get weapons work specially guided one.

if there is no FC3 or Su33 :

make sure to have

is_FC3=false and Cockpit_MOD='_ASM'  (for now ASM is just A-29B Systems appropriate one will follow)

It's there any way of using the Su-25T's weapons?

12 hours ago, mechanick29 said:

It's there any way of using the Su-25T's weapons?

if you mean Air to Ground it's already working, if you mean Su25T specific weapons, the Bird has it's own one, take time to read previous  posts.

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

Hi,

The cockpit is invisible, the plane works fine. I have an English cockpit mod for the Su-25T BTW. If you think that's the problem please send me the original cockpit folder because I don't have the original anymore. I haven't tried to weapons yet, but can I use the weapons that aren't from the Su-25T like the R77?

Thank you in advanced.

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by mechanick29

4 hours ago, mechanick29 said:

Hi,

The cockpit is invisible, the plane works fine. I have an English cockpit mod for the Su-25T BTW. If you think that's the problem please send me the original cockpit folder because I don't have the original anymore. I haven't tried to weapons yet, but can I use the weapons that aren't from the Su-25T like the R77?

Thank you in advanced.

Screenshot_3.png

Will have custom  cockpit ! no plane for Su25T one

MOD Logo - 100.png

3 hours ago, =OPS=Slider said:

Multicrew doesn't really work. It shows 2 slots in the aircraft, but once you click "Briefing" DCS crashes. Just a heads up. And yes, entry.lua is changed to "false".

Unfortunately this is not working win FC3 on, you have to put is_FC3=false in entry.lua for required Aircraft to have multi crew working (still not synchronized ),  but lose the ability to use guided weapons :(

MOD Logo - 100.png

1 minute ago, freebirddz said:

Unfortunately this is not working win FC3 on, you have to put is_FC3=false in entry.lua for required Aircraft to have multi crew working (still not synchronized ),  but lose the ability to use guided weapons :(

That's what I did, as I said in my previous post. I've changed is_FC3=true to false, and it still crashed. Unless I've changed it in the wrong file. It's a little bit confusing, because there is a file called "entry.lua" and a folder named "Entry" and it also has entry files for specific aircrafts, for example Su-30SM. So here's my question, which file do I have to edit to get multicrew ability and get it to work?

To put it a bit more simple (I hope) do I need to ADD the line "Su30SM_CFG   = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=false, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=false}" to "Su-30SM.lua" file?

2 minutes ago, =OPS=Slider said:

That's what I did, as I said in my previous post. I've changed is_FC3=true to false, and it still crashed. Unless I've changed it in the wrong file. It's a little bit confusing, because there is a file called "entry.lua" and a folder named "Entry" and it also has entry files for specific aircrafts, for example Su-30SM. So here's my question, which file do I have to edit to get multicrew ability and get it to work?

To put it a bit more simple (I hope) do I need to ADD the line "Su30SM_CFG   = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=false, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=false}" to "Su-30SM.lua" file?

just try this one :

Su30SM_CFG   = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=false, Cockpit_MOD='_ASM', is_FC3=false}

I have to recheck that when got some time 🙂 sorry for that. It used to work !

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

Following your suggestion, I've changed the code but it didn't help with multicrew. As soon as 2nd pilot clicks "Briefing" and "Fly" DCS crashes only for the backseat pilot.

I think in order for multicrew to work, the mod needs an EFM, from what I remember.

Edited by =OPS=Slider
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 10:58 PM, freebirddz said:

just try this one :

Su30SM_CFG   = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=false, Cockpit_MOD='_ASM', is_FC3=false}

Same here, added this line and set all  is_FC3=true  to false, nevertheless, DCS World doesn´t start. It crashed immediately. 

12 hours ago, =OPS=Slider said:

Following your suggestion, I've changed the code but it didn't help with multicrew. As soon as 2nd pilot clicks "Briefing" and "Fly" DCS crashes only for the backseat pilot.

I think in order for multicrew to work, the mod needs an EFM, from what I remember.

you can just put in entry.lua is_EFM=true for the required variant, but need to check all that.

actual focus is on the 3D internal and external, systems and avionics will be coming next 🙂

MOD Logo - 100.png

On 4/19/2021 at 7:00 AM, mitja_bonca said:

Hmmm, I removed all the other mods from aircraft folder, and now the game loads:

image.png

Hmm, so need to figure out with which plane it clashes... 🤨

thanks mate.

--

PS: Got it, its Su-57 that is clashes with Su-30! Any clue what can be wrong? Just asking, but I doubt you can help me out here.

Thanks for this, I had no idea why it wasn't working.

• Thanks 1