So the forum apperance changed?

hreich

Is it me or the whole forum look changed and i can't find any news about it?

See here https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/news/c...-way-to-revert .

Looks like beta version of the Forum ;) .... ;-))))

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yeah is changed and chaotic... very difficult to spot, to find topics that interest me. I may be blind but I can't find "new posts" link/button to get all new topics/posts listed.

Old forum was much better and user friendly.

Also Blogs, Articles, Groups, Members and Calendar on the top even nothing interesting there and no body reading Member list

• Like 1

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Well yes it changed, obviously, but wouldn't you think it's a bit early to draw conclusions? I mean it's up for how long, one hour maybe?

Seems there's still some work to be done here and there (missing ED header/link to the purchase website), but overall I'm not displeased about the new forum layout.

I like that we can "like" posts now!! (and also that we can't "dislike" posts)

One very VERY important thing though... It seems there's something wrong with the emoji images! :-O

Edit:

Oh hey, and what's with my poor reputation?

What did I ever do to deserve only 2 bars of reputation :'-(

:-D

Edited by sirrah
  • Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

yes looks very bad to me; I can't follow anything I follow now? What WTF?! Happened?

no news no nothing!!!

• Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Well yes it changed, obviously, but wouldn't you think it's a bit early to draw conclusions? I mean it's up for how long, one hour maybe?

Seems there's still some work to be done here and there (missing ED header/link to the purchase website), but overall I'm not displeased about the new forum layout.

I like that we can "like" posts now!! (and also that we can't "dislike" posts)

One very VERY important thing though... It seems there's something wrong with the emoji images! :-O

Edit:

Oh hey, and what's with my poor reputation?

What did I ever do to deserve only 2 bars of reputation :'-(

:-D

I believe those are warning bars, as mine is full for life. I'm on the death bar.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I have to admit I don't like the new forum setup either. The old format was much easier on the eyes and much much easier to find or go straight to what you wanted.

Big step back IMHO. Hope it's just the Beta version like was mentioned above!

• Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.