ACM vertical scan

Burt

Finally got around flying the hornet after the last update and did alittle BFM. I noticed the ACM vertical scan lines were not there. Did this chance with the update or is this a possible bug.

thx

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Finally got around flying the hornet after the last update and did alittle BFM. I noticed the ACM vertical scan lines were not there. Did this chance with the update or is this a possible bug.

thx

100% sure you were in vertical scan? If so, I'd say it's a bug if they are not visible - as that is an important tool to let you know you are in that mode. Won't be able to fly until Saturday to verify on my side - but will certainly do so to double check on my side. Were the other visual indications present for other ACM modes?

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Did you have the helmet turned on? VACQ is not directly available with SCS Aft while the HMD knob is on. To use it with the helmet on, go SCS Left, then SCS Aft.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

It’s there I had the helmet turned on. Thx for the help.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Did you have the helmet turned on? VACQ is not directly available with SCS Aft while the HMD knob is on. To use it with the helmet on, go SCS Left, then SCS Aft.

thank you! I did not know of that trick. someone shared with me the trick of having the SA and the HSI cycle on the lower MPCD by SCS aft.

thank you! I did not know of that trick. someone shared with me the trick of having the SA and the HSI cycle on the lower MPCD by SCS aft.

In case you didn't realize it, that also works if you left or right press the SCS toward whichever DDI has the HSI or SA up on it (once has TDC priority)