Mission Planning

LooseSeal
Message added by baltic_dragon,

FIXED

At the end of your mission you should see an orange circle near the given coordinates like this. It takes a little while for the circle to populate. For some reason I get extra circles when the map's zoomed out. Don't know what that's about. That's what I see, maybe I get extra circles and you get none?

Screen_210207_144017.png

• Like 1

Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 5600 XT

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:33 AM, Roosterfeet said:

At the end of your mission you should see an orange circle near the given coordinates like this. It takes a little while for the circle to populate. For some reason I get extra circles when the map's zoomed out. Don't know what that's about. That's what I see, maybe I get extra circles and you get none?

Screen_210207_144017.png

Is there a way to see the Target after you have exited the mission? I exited and have continued on to the next but have not found my targets also JTAC doesnt tell me which weapon to use does that mean i have the wrong loadout?

On 2/22/2021 at 2:26 AM, Jdahl1991 said:

Is there a way to see the Target after you have exited the mission? I exited and have continued on to the next but have not found my targets also JTAC doesnt tell me which weapon to use does that mean i have the wrong loadout?

JTAC doesn't give you info about the target suggested by your XO but for ground troops. Depending on the type of the target and your payload they will tell you what weapons they want you to deliver. 

A small tip, GBU10s works best for target buildings suggested by your XO. 

Edited by petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign