Dr. Mitsos

Most wanted DCS airplane...  

1346 members have voted

1. 1. Most wanted DCS airplane...

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted f-16... lets see if they cando it better then Falcon.. any flavor..

If they can, im sure all falcon 4.0 squadrons immediately switch game to DCS : Falcon. It means more players.

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

Alper: ... D00d! That's the most confident statement I've come across this year! :D Just to be an aggravating old stick-in-the-mud: One problem is that DCS is GREATLY more demanding than any Falcon-variant. (It's also a whole different beast altogether, but when was that ever automatically a bad thing?)

But, yes, a high-fidelity F-16 would rock left, right and centre. What would REALLLLLLLLY own the planet to bits would be accurate simulation of the different blocks and upgrades! A/B, C/D 30/32 AND 40/42, E/F, Block 60, A MLU, maybe even the I? (Also, recent F4-mods has a differentiation between CG- and CJ-variants. I suppose it's something to do with what external pods are mounted, or built-in, or whatever...)

Incidentally, I voted for the Su-35. SWOOSH!

Everyone wants a multirole, but no-ones mentioned two variants of the same plane. Ok that's rubbish I just want the Tornado GR4/GR1 or, of course, the Tornado F3!!!!!!! yay.

The majority want the harrier though, and I'd love that. What about the Sea Harrier??? Multi - role ( yes!!!), BVR, short range and V/STOL. All the info would be available and a hell of a lot of fun to fly

My least wanted plane is the SU-25T, as we just got that with Flaming cliffs and I would be sad if ed released that soon, as it would be basically just another release of flaming cliffs.

If ed do decide to release the 25t soon, i.e within the next couple of releases then I personally think that those who have flaming cliffs already should get the 25t addon for free since their isnt much that they could do to a dcs version of the 25t that isnt already in the flaming cliffs version, sure they can do some extra stuff to it, but not enough to make it a totally different experience than what it is already like in FC and not something that is worth $50, especially if you have fc.

If Ed ever release a SU-25T, I think they should do it far far down the road, as it is far too soon to release another 25T at the moment in my opinion.

I would like ED to release the english electric lightning as an addon or even the canberra bomber or the phantom or the sepecat jaguar and tornado if they start to release 2 seater aircraft.

Edited by bumfire

I believe that after Α-10, F-16 must be released... and i'm waiting for something really good which will leave far behind even OF in simmulation & graphics! What about dynamic campain?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Parachutes are like minds.. They work better when they are open..

B2,, Carpet Bombing!! the big stealth bomber !

oh well, for a fighter The F22.

wish this were a WWII combat flight sim, I want a P51 with good fm/dm.

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Yep, the hornet is the most interesting given the variety of missions you can fly with it. And modern carrier operations would be awesome!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

Make DCS: Naval Operations. F-18's, MiG-29K's and an Su-33. You could add an F-14 with a AI RIO and multiplayer cooperative RIO :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Su-27/Su-33 because i'm want try to do Pugachev's Cobra on full simulated plane.

And after Su27 - Mirage 2000-5

Any Mirage would be NICE !!! Especially 2000-5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Parachutes are like minds.. They work better when they are open..

Guest pandacat

My Top 5

1) F-16

2) su-27/33

3) F-15

4) F-18

5) Mig-29

A few suggestions:

a) I doubt F-22 can be realistically modelled in DCS since most of its stats are still classified and would be difficult to make it realistic.

b) In terms of su-27, please no more su-27s or su-27sk. At least give us su-27sm or su-27skm (with R-77 capability).

c) Get each addon come out faster. =)