Weird F14 static model bug

• 2 weeks later...

is there 

On 4/30/2021 at 3:03 AM, RedeyeStorm said:

No bug. It’s F-14F version. The superstorage version for small carriers.

is there any fix to it or is there something causing it to happen like the superbug mod??

Im getting it too.

Screen_210509_134330.jpg

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

apparently not...Im on the latest too, fully repaired.

Its only the F-14B model, not the A.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 month later...

Is this going to be fixed soon? Still happening on my end, and Im not the only person whos seen this issue either.

My wallpaper and skins

Probably unlikely, but to me the leading edge of the wings - it looks like somewhere in the configuration file or whatever it is, for the F-14 the angles for port and stbd got swapped?  A + & - kind of thing, a plus value on one side, minus on the other.

Its kind of hard for me to put into words what I mean to say.

The leading edge angle of the port wing would be accurate for starboard, and vice versa.

Edited by G.J.S

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

todays update was stable. there was no way it would have been fixed in stable if not fixed in ob.

My wallpaper and skins

On 4/28/2021 at 1:17 PM, Cdodders said:

I would say this bug is top priority!

Screen_210428_200619.png

No no, let's be clear, the taxi light is first, the wall paper is second.  This is third at best.  They really need to get to the important things before they worry about trivial stuff like...everything else.

So it appears this bug was fixed for the F-14B, but has no cropped up for the F-14A in the 7/21/21 patch. Strange, and frustrating. I had changed all my statics and templates over to the A model since it wasn't bugged, now it is and the B isn't.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]