PACK AI 1940 BATTLE OF BRITAIN with 3 FLYABLE PLANES ( Eric et Patrick Cuesta)

HI ALL

WE UPDATED THE PACK NOW YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM ANY MORE WE SEPARATED FLYABLE PLANES ALL FIRST

PAGE OF THIS POST GOOD VOL.

NOUS AVONS MIS A JOUR LE PACK MAINTENANT VOUS NE DEVRIEZ PLUS AVOIR DE PROBLEME NOUS AVONS SEPARE LES AVIONS PILOTABLES LE TOUT EN PREMIERE

PAGE DE CE POST BON VOL.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• 1 month later...

Wonder if you could help, the mod looks great, but I don't seem to be able to select any of the AI aircraft. I can't see them in the list.

My folder structure looks like

G:\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\AI PACK 1940  BATTLE OF BRITAIN 2.8.1\imagesGUI etc etc

In the mission editor I select "Third Reich" but there's no additional aircraft to select.

Am I doing something wrong?

Latest open beta

1 hour ago, jonsky7 said:

I don't seem to be able to select any of the AI aircraft. I can't see them in the list.

On my DCS the Mod works well (latest openbeta MT):

COPg1b2.jpg

zIkcbnb.jpg

Maybe you have the historic filter enabled?  That feature works only with official units, not User Mods:

EBGCLQg.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

3 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

On my DCS the Mod works well (latest openbeta MT):

COPg1b2.jpg

zIkcbnb.jpg

Maybe you have the historic filter enabled?  That feature works only with official units, not User Mods:

EBGCLQg.jpg

Thanks, I didn't change anything and they started working.

Glad to have some HE-111 to shoot down, thanks to the OP for the mod! 👍

Edited by jonsky7
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

The Vought F4U Corsair has been fixed!

Flyable using the method created by the Brothers Custa

Coming soonest!

Screen-231116-213901.jpg

Screen-231116-213858.jpg

Screen-231116-213854.jpg

With a big

Merci to them for this mod work!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

How about this one?😎

Screen-231117-002337.jpg

Screen-231117-002245.jpg

With correct cockpit!😅

Screen-231117-002250.jpg

Two actually!

Now THIS is COOL!

Can not get the duel cockpit function to work sadly.

Code is there.

Got one two many prop blurs as well.......lol

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...

How do you fly the Hurricane? I've installed correctly; (one flyable mod only); selected HURRICANE but it seems to not use the P-51D controls but defaults to the SU-25T controls (no HURRICANE controls from the list); which means that you can't steer it on the ground as there's no bindings in SU-25T for left and right wheel brakes and neither does the landing gear retract?

In fact the SU-25T is realistically completely incompatible with a warbird. No RPM controls etc etc.

I should point out that I have installed the AI pack in Saved Games folder & used JSGME to install the Hurricane & that I do own the P-51D.

I just assumed it would've shared the P-51D control scheme, not the SU-25T

Edited by skybaby68

i9 14900K - ROG Maximus Z790 Hero - GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 - 64GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 XMP - Samsung 4TB SSD - Pimax Crystal - Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Joystick - VirPil AH-64D Grip - Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals 

Please re-read the install instructions.

These mods are a "Parasite" In that they use the P-51 FM and code.

They MUST be installed in the Main sim folder to work.

The P-51 remains flyable with this installed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

As requested, the AI pack was put into my Saved games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/aircraft folder and the 'Mod HURRICANE JGSME  2.8.1' was directed to my DCS main folder by way of the usual use of JSGME app.

As I said, I have every confidence that I installed correctly. I've been tinkering since the 'Lock On' days and I've years of DCS mod installation experience and always adhere to the readme files and so 'knew' only to install one flyable mod at any one time & the post does indeed state quite clearly that the flyables use the P-51 cockpit & FM.

What I'm saying as per my post, is that the HURRICANE (on both of my different PC's and accounts) use the Su-25 control sheet. The only affiliation it has to the P-51 on my install, is the cockpit, all the controls are guided to the Su-25 which seems extremely strange indeed.

Edited by skybaby68

i9 14900K - ROG Maximus Z790 Hero - GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 - 64GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 XMP - Samsung 4TB SSD - Pimax Crystal - Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Joystick - VirPil AH-64D Grip - Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals 

• 4 months later...

This is a new F4U sent to me by Patrick recently

Tested and working fine

A Main sim install

Uses the P-51 FM

Same as before

Up-dated for 2.9

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/rd072740vsiib6ltt6mna/Mod-F4U-JSGME-2.9.7z?rlkey=5t7im8swvc0r1yq63fx5yyxgh&st=h6tnstnl&dl=0

• Like 2

J'aurai tellement aimé que ce cône d'hélice soit d'origine dans le modèle 3D, cet ajout est un peu trop gros, mais nécessaire pour couvrir l'original. 😉

I would have liked this propeller spinner to be original in the 3D model, this add-on is a little too big, but necessary to cover the original.

null

image.png

• Like 1

• Thanks 3