bruh, you guys good?

Toga10

21 hours ago, rrohde said:

Didn't we establish before that modules of this magnitude take about 3-5 years to be ready for the consumer? How long has it been since the DCS: Eurofighter was announced? Just wondering why we need constant reminders that patience is a virtue. 😉

I do not get it. As soon something is announced people are losing all reason and are asking like mad for a release date.
Looking at the BO-105 3-5 years of development seem to be rather short. ;)

• Like 1

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

I do not get it. As soon something is announced people are losing all reason and are asking like mad for a release date.
Looking at the BO-105 3-5 years of development seem to be rather short. ;)
Quite right.
If I understand correctly@The_Fragger is also involved with the EF, so we can expect the same level of 3D quality.
I'm very happy!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Quite right.
If I understand correctly@The_Fragger is also involved with the EF, so we can expect the same level of 3D quality.
I'm very happy!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yes. And he just states a few days ago that he is very busy with the EF cockpit, hence only "little" progress on the BO.

There you go guys... NEWS!!!

Gesendet von meinem S88Pro mit Tapatalk

4852d58294800f1ef7fd8ac055bd9bd4.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Reading TrueGrit's statement I'm also very happy they recognized the need for a partnership for this project and moved in that direction. IMO, it really shows commitment on delivering a quality product. This will probably be one of the few day 1 purchases for me

• Like 4

Noooooooo, it's not gonna ever happen, Truegrit is so quiet since ever, they probably already drop down the module without telling us, I can't live without daily updates…

S!

P.D.: :biggrin:

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Holy shitballs, that video was enough to make me look at yet another module to buy !!

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

13 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

Noooooooo, it's not gonna ever happen, Truegrit is so quiet since ever, they probably already drop down the module without telling us, I can't live without daily updates…

S!

P.D.: :biggrin:

Well I mean from the sound of their Facebook post they did have to rethink how they do things and dramatically change pace. We were right to wonder, even if they found an excellent solution.

6 minutes ago, F-2 said:

Well I mean from the sound of their Facebook post they did have to rethink how they do things and dramatically change pace. We were right to wonder, even if they found an excellent solution.

Yeahh, no, you weren't. Things takes time, a complex module takes time, the probably most complex module to date takes time. Let them work before spreading nonsense, just that, or I guess it's my age speaking (since no millenial or even younger here) when I say, I don't invent what I don't know. But I never said that post was for you or I meant specially you, you took that for granted by yourself which explains a lot, as you said  😉 .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

34 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

Yeahh, no, you weren't. Things takes time, a complex module takes time, the probably most complex module to date takes time. Let them work before spreading nonsense, just that, or I guess it's my age speaking (since no millenial or even younger here) when I say, I don't invent what I don't know. But I never said that post was for you or I meant specially you, you took that for granted by yourself which explains a lot, as you said  😉 .

S!

Their Facebook post heavily implied they were discovering development would be more difficult than anticipated.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=345028713819474&id=105602767762071

Dear community,
during the last few months developing the Eurofighter Typhoon we reached a point at which it became clear to us that the complexity of the project, combined with our clear promise to you to deliver nothing but the best, required a change in tactics

This was a common concern about the delay, a new dev and an ultra complex aircraft. True Grit found a to deal with it, but it even mentions these difficult emerged during the last few months.

Well, all I can say is, this is good news: a dedicated team pushing forward, recruiting help from a superb modeler and a team with two proven hits in DCS... whatever difficulties they face with a REALLY complex system (the EF), I'm confident they will get their results in the ED store! And that's enough for me! 

And no, I don't wanna guess as to when release date might happen, it could still be some time away, even with the new helping hands!

• Like 3