Training, skip introduction?

Hi,

I am traing the basic (landing) but it takes a while to go through introduction before you can fly. Is the a way to skip that and jump straight to flying?

thanks

-----

Don't practise till you got it right.

Practise till you don't do it wrong

Unfortunately no.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Possible in some modules like Viper, you can skip by pressing spacebar or doing the action it asks early.  Which I like.  But like Hornet, you can't skip and you can't do the action before the text ends.  Otherwise you have to perform the action again.

Time accelerate is only way in those cases.

Didn't know that about the Viper, always waited for the tutorial speech to end.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

6 hours ago, Taz1004 said:

Possible in some modules like Viper, you can skip by pressing spacebar or doing the action it asks early.  Which I like.  But like Hornet, you can't skip and you can't do the action before the text ends.  Otherwise you have to perform the action again.

Time accelerate is only way in those cases.

Yes time acc. works, you have to remember to turn it off before starting ha ha 🙂

-----

Don't practise till you got it right.

Practise till you don't do it wrong