Channel Map

Vector1

Hi trying the free to play Channel Map , but wont let me use instant missions , says i need WW11 assets pack , cant find free to play WW11 assets pack anywhere , anyone have any info on this problem, yours Vector1.

• Thanks 1

Metabox Laptop i9 13900HX, RTX 4060, 32GB 4800 MHz DDR4 RAM, 2GB SSD, Pico4 VR Headset WinWing Orion 2 Hotas, F15E Strike Eagle handles, F16EX Viper Joystick.

Hi ,was told it would be included soon , dont know when , I have to wait 6 months before i can use it again ? , yours Vector1 .

Edited by Vector1

Metabox Laptop i9 13900HX, RTX 4060, 32GB 4800 MHz DDR4 RAM, 2GB SSD, Pico4 VR Headset WinWing Orion 2 Hotas, F15E Strike Eagle handles, F16EX Viper Joystick.

• 5 months later...

Now that opens up a new question, I purchased my DCS content on steam but the WW2 pack says it's incompatible with steam! So how do you approach this issue? I gotta say These combat sims are absolutely fantastic but about 10% of the time is actually flying and enjoying them while the rest of time is trying to figure out how to load, program, update and tweak them to work!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MStewart40 said:

Now that opens up a new question, I purchased my DCS content on steam but the WW2 pack says it's incompatible with steam! So how do you approach this issue? I gotta say These combat sims are absolutely fantastic but about 10% of the time is actually flying and enjoying them while the rest of time is trying to figure out how to load, program, update and tweak them to work!

transfer your steam licenses to standalone version and use standalone. you can't use standalone modules on steam. 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/profile/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MStewart40 said:

Now that opens up a new question, I purchased my DCS content on steam but the WW2 pack says it's incompatible with steam! So how do you approach this issue?

Buy the WWII Asset Pack on Steam if that is your preferred platform

https://store.steampowered.com/app/684851/DCS_World_War_II_Assets_Pack/

Unfortunately as the DCS sale has finished on Steam, you may want to wait until the next Steam sale Lunar/New Year (Feb) or perhaps Spring (April ?).

• Thanks 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080