VIVID SYRIA 2 by Barthek

11 hours ago, Razorback said:

This mod doesn't seem to have worked since the "merged" version of DCS.
Bartek, can you confirm this?
Can we imagine a "corrective" update?
Thxxxxx

I use this mod after the update and it works normally, unless something visually doesn't work.

5 hours ago, Patryk991 said:

I use this mod after the update and it works normally, unless something visually doesn't work.

Only thing I've noticed is a few small towns or what I guess are groves of trees are the white/lavender missing texture squares.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dlder said:

Unfortunately, just like Taz Better Trees for Syria, it's outdated after the last additions to this map.

So Tazs better tress still appear to work just fine for me on the latest unified build, as does Vivid Syria with the small patch listed further up this thread. What leads you to believe these mods are now outdated?

• Like 1

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

2 hours ago, zildac said:

So Tazs better tress still appear to work just fine for me on the latest unified build, as does Vivid Syria with the small patch listed further up this thread. What leads you to believe these mods are now outdated?

Because Syria is still worked on an the official texture (this and the trees) are quite often newer then those of these mods. Doesn't mean that they are worse, but it can and will happen, that textures will be missing.

So, if the base game updates textures, the modders have to update their packages; only if just to include the new ones.

• Like 1