AV8B AI not taking off from Carrier

Since the last update. When starting 'take-off from runway' on the Tarawa, your AI wing men seem to be stick with the wheel chocks on and can't take off.

I've also tried AI 'Take off from parking hot' and same result. The aircraft taxis to take off position and then the wheel chocks get placed and cant take-off.

Edited by chukiller
  • Like 1

I've noticed the same thing. With a little experimentation I found that if they're light enough to do a vertical takeoff they will, but if not they'll taxi up to be right next to the superstructure (if they were a ramp start), set the wheel chocks, then sit there doing nothing.

I'm not at my computer at the moment but if needed later I can see about catching a track of it happening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got same problem and If AI manage to take off from the carrier in vtol, they are not able to set the nozzles to 0 and they go all the time hoovering until they fall into the sea. Imposible to do something interesting with harrier in this moments. This is a shame.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Version 2.7.9.18080 Stable and have the same issue today, tried so many variables of weapons, fuel, number of aircraft, but all the time, only the lead aircraft takes off, eventually

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors