Oiks - ground crew

nick10

That would be amazing, watching the guys go into the gear bay to prime the engines and stood there with a fire extinguisher etc. 

I would really love this. It is needed to bring the airports to life. 

To add to this, also the ground crew shouldn't always prime it perfectly. They don't always require the same amount of priming! 

Edited by hazzer
  • Like 3

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Oiks!!... lol.

Maybe to mean Erk's, the proper term for the WW2 ground crews. 🙂

Anyway, another vote here for this, would be nice to see the Erk's at work.

• Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• 1 year later...

Yep, could do with some ground crew. Agree about the English voices too, particularly when sitting in a British aircraft, on a British Aerodrome in British weather, without a WWW (A Working Windscreen Wiper). Wishfully scrolling the dial modelled for just the very thing while shouting out of the window for the Very pistol in case we’re never afforded Target Indicators. 🤪

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/19/2021 at 9:33 AM, hazzer said:

That would be amazing, watching the guys go into the gear bay to prime the engines and stood there with a fire extinguisher etc. 

I would really love this. It is needed to bring the airports to life. 

To add to this, also the ground crew shouldn't always prime it perfectly. They don't always require the same amount of priming! 

Still would like this to be actioned. 

Following on from this. It should be possible to prime the aircraft off field without a ground crew, since there are 2 crew members and a door... 

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals