Start-up Training Mission Hangs-up @ Priming

cdrkrotchetyusn
Go to solution Solved by Soames,

Confirmed....after F6 'Start Priming Engines'and the Crew Chief says "Copy" there is no further response.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

On 9/20/2021 at 6:57 PM, ARM505 said:

That's all he says. They do the actions and you can start though.

No....This is a 'Start Up Tutorial' once the engines are primed by the ground crew there is still a whole load of operations to be completed for start up,this is what we're saying,basically the start up tutorial is left in limbo,ie....it is not completed.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Normally, after "copy" from the ground crew through opened window, Archie should order flipping up port magneto switches (followed by Instructor's voice and yellow markers shown), then the rest of the actions should proceed.

Did you click the "start priming engines" AFTER the instructor's voice over ended? This mission seems to be very sensitive to clicking things exactly as mission designer wanted.

• Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

It looks like today's update DCS 2.7.6.13133 Open Beta has made some corrections,will checkit out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...