Something new but ... pls change it ;)!

YoYo

Guys! This is a serious mistake!

I see bug here, on this preview screenshot! 😉

EHa1HWj.jpg

How is possible to have classic watch with winding option on the left hand with .... the knob on the left side too. After all, this knob should be on the right side of the bend, otherwise the dial on the watch will be reversed.

It should look like this. The clock will be in EA too ; )))) ?

b9O2rCEl.jpg

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

For ref, "golf" watches also have their winder on the left side.

e.g. 

citizen-eco-drive-golf.jpg

Edited by Mr_sukebe

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I wonder if these new more detailed 3D pilots will be visible in the VR view (from the pilot perspective), if not it is a bit pointless a little bit.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

On 12/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, YoYo said:

Guys! This is a serious mistake!

I see bug here, on this preview screenshot! 😉

EHa1HWj.jpg

How is possible to have classic watch with winding option on the left hand with .... the knob on the left side too. After all, this knob should be on the right side of the bend, otherwise the dial on the watch will be reversed.

It should look like this. The clock will be in EA too ; )))) ?

b9O2rCEl.jpg

I wear my watches like that because I wear them on my right hand. Not that odd, at least for me.

9 minutes ago, pii said:

I wear my watches like that because I wear them on my right hand. Not that odd, at least for me.

For right hand its ok 👍.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

36 minutes ago, YoYo said:

For right hand its ok 👍.

Nope the winder is on the top pointing at my elbow just like the picture. Most watches are made for the left hand with the winder pointing towards your hand but put it on your right hand and its backwards, kind of as the face is still correct, I just have to remove it if I need to wind it, which is why I don't buy watches that need winding. I've been told my entire life I'm wearing my watch on the wrong hand @#$@$%# 🙂

On 12/3/2021 at 6:48 PM, Mr_sukebe said:

For ref, "golf" watches also have their winder on the left side.

e.g. 

citizen-eco-drive-golf.jpg

Kind of depends on which hand you put it on. 

On 12/5/2021 at 11:27 PM, pii said:

Kind of depends on which hand you put it on. 

I'm sure they exist, but I've yet to see a golfer with a watch on their right wrist (unless they were a lefty), and in recent years I've seen more golfers wearing watches than ever (what with having fancy smart golf computers on them). The reason I've been given for putting the winder on the other side is to not interfere with the glove.