C98 Campaign's

Chef98

wi3rkugz.png

I'm a non professional campaign designer. All official releases have audio voice-over. For better ambient there are always real audio records. The campaigns are game-play orientated, not realism focused.

• Full voice over
  • Checkpoints
  • Mission guidance
  • Mission kneeboard with briefing info's and guides
  • All mission's with intro
  • Skip intro and skip cold start option

Campaign's:

Transport Tycoon - Navy Edition:

The "Move Order Series" is a helicopter TRANSPORT FOCUSED campaign series. The Navy Edition Part 1 will cover transport operation's on high sea. You will provide logistics for the fleet, move troops and supply around and maybe you can help to hunt down some pirates. A high sea fleet is a difficult environment and original carrier group audio record take care for a great atmosphere. Test your Mi-8/UH-1/UH-60 skills in one off the most difficult operation areas.

n436pi3n.jpg

Download: Click on picture

Cold War - Syrian Hunter:

The Cold War - Syrian Hunter Campaign is A/A FOCUSED and will be released for the red cold war era airplanes. Placed in the Yom Kippur War from the 6. to 25. October 1973, you will take the roll of Lt. Muhammad Abdo. Hunter squadron of the 1st Tactical Fighter Regiment. This Cold War mini campaign will lead you with 4 mission from the beginning of this hot war during the cold war era. Even though the focus of this campaign is on air combat, you will also have to perform multi-roll tasks. This campaign will need all your skills.

oq77s2fh.jpg

Download: Click on picture

INSTALL GUIDE C98 campaigns:

Campaign for official Module's:

1. Go tot he main game folder. (not the saved games folder)
  2. Unzip the hole folder found in ZIP File to the aircrafts campaign folder campaign Folder.

To: XX: \ ………\ DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AIRCRAFT NAME\Missions\Campaign\en

Campaign for Mods:

1. Go tot he saved games folder. (not the game folder)
  2. Unzip the hole folder found in ZIP File to the aircrafts campaign folder campaign Folder.

To: XX: \User\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\AIRCRAFT NAME\Missions\Campaign\en

Detailed install guide in ZIP file.

Dev-Log:

March 03 2022: [UH-60] Release Move Order remake of the Transport Tycoon Campaign.

March 16 2022: [Mi-8] Release Move Order remake of the Transport Tycoon Campaign.

Edited by Chef98
UH60L+Mi-8 Move Order release
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6

• Chef98 changed the title to C98 Campaign's
  • 1 month later...

Actual in development:

Next Campaign will be a Cold War Campaign for the Russian made jets. Placed in Yom Kippur War 1973. Even it is to modern I think I will release it for the Mig29A to.

Done:

2 Missions finished

To do:

2 Missions to do

fine tuning

7c5m8w9h.jpg

If someone wan't to work together with me, let me know. You don't need skills, it's very easy, I can show you everything 😉.

I'm also looking for alpha tester.

If you are interested, PM me.

Greetings

C98 

• Like 3

so are there going to be more missions? the action peaked in the great mission 3, however mission 4 was almost identical as mission 2. 

all triggers and voiceovers worked for me. nice static objects on ships, added to atmosphere. 

nice maps and mission breakdown in beginning of each mission. could definitely see those waypoint sheets being used in future missions. 

really like the island atmosphere in mission 3 would love to have more missions built around this aesthetic 

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, I just released the full Navy Transport Campaign. It comes with 2 more missions and is finished now. UH-60 is already released, UH-1 and Mi-8 will follow soon. Before the end of the year I will definitive come a new transport Campaign, with another topic, maybe Emergency in Haifa, Damascus and Beirut but I'm not sure yet.

Move Order - Navy Edition (UH-60): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320945/

Don't forget that Cold War - Syrian Hunter is also in Beta phase and ready for download: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320845/

DevLog:

[Bugs]
The campaign has been redesigned fr om the ground up for the UH-60 Blackhawk mod. With mods occur experience wise more problems than with modules. All bugs have been solved!!!

[Testing]
I played the hole campaign 3 times in a row. After every run I deleted and reinstalled the campaign. Everything was running absolutely fine!

[HUD like guidance]
The mission guidance is designed with Alpha layer png's. They look like a HUD. In VR, you only see the permanent display when you look at it and the middle guidance looks like a HUD. Without VR, the display is permanent in the top right corner (most player will not have a problem with this). Since some players prefer a free view to the guidance system, you can also turn off the HUD guidance at the beginning of each mission.

[Chinese Ship in US Fleet]
In mission 4 there is a Type 52 destroyer replacing the Ticonderoga Cruiser. Arleigh Burke will decline the landing and Ticonderoga helicopter pad is to small for the UH-60.

[Wingman starting from other ship or already in the Air]
When you place a UH-60 and another helicopter on the amphibious dock, the UH-60 will always spawn on place 2 doesn't matter wh ere you placed it. On slot 2 the UH-60 is hanging with his tail above the ship and drop's into the water. Wingman are always in the air or on another ship, I can't find another way to solve this problem.

[Documents and Knee boar]
Complete redesigned and more strait to the point.

Greetings

C98

Edited by Chef98
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

@Chef98
Started playing your UH-1 campaign.

Thanks for reminding me how beautiful it is in the Pacific.
The missions, but more importantly the atmosphere are very well done and the package is professionally packaged.

Hope you don't mind, but I linked the page here via our low-level heaven DISCORD. 

always happy landings. 

• Like 2

Always happy landings ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2021 at 12:43 AM, Chef98 said:

I'm a non professional campaign designer....

It cant be! No, you are so modest 🤗! Im flying now your campaign for UH-60L (for PG map), the next step I'll take for Marianas map.

THIS IS WOW for me! Payware quality 110%. Believe me, I'm really not kidding. The campaign is great, varied, there are things that are not even in advanced (paid) campaigns. I know it must have taken a lot of time, but as I am a fan of the UH-60L mod, I must congratulate you. It's a great adventure, great atmosphere and impressions. :notworthy:

Pls to think something maybe about UH-60L for SA (maybe Falkland / Malvinas conflict?) map or for example for Syria in the future. Its a pleasure to use your work :). CRG! 👍👍👍

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

One issue, mission 6, spoiler:

Spoiler

everything-is-fine-all-ok.gif

I had a problem with Mi-8 of General, it wasnt shotted! It survived. I followed it for another 45 minutes but it didn't crash. It recived a burst but it survived 😅 Lucky man! I have to repeat this mission.

Edit.

Ok, second approach was ok to me. :thumbup: I need more! :grin:

Edited by YoYo

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

New C98 Campaign in the making:

Looking forward to flying it, I'm so excited as it takes place on the South Atlantic map ... 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

11 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

New C98 Campaign in the making:

Looking forward to flying it, I'm so excited as it takes place on the South Atlantic map ... 🤩

Awsome.. Looking forward for the release!

• Like 1

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

+ 1 for UH-60L version too. 

Those copters was using during this conflict:

Chinook (it will be, 2024 perhaps), Gazelle (its present), Sea King, Lynx, Wasp, Scout and Wessex.

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

I see those are planned, however maybe Move order will be possible too 😉 on this map too (as delivery troops):

WjqHa5Vl.jpg

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

The Combat Order campaigns are now available:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3329055/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3329056/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3329057/

Thanks a lot @Chef98 🙏  .. will try them soon, need a refresher training on the Gazelle first 🙂

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

6 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

need a refresher training on the Gazelle first 🙂

The same but worth it :)! 

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif