Official checklist, FENCE checklist, official Interactive mission card, 9-Line Card, Comm card and generally interactive kneeboards for each particular A/C

Raviar

as per title, would be nice to see official required docs for each module. I bought the VAICOM pro plugin, I know they have interactive kneeboard, however its not sufficient, it would be nice if ED provide a solution which we can interact with it with something like Wacom or similar H/W

• Like 5

I would just like the kneeboard to be, you know, on your knee.  Especially for VR users.  That way it could be left active without blocking out the sky/instrument panel. 

It would be great if the new (and much appreciated) RT log could be placed into a kneeboard page too, rather than having to pause through the 'ESC' menu to access it.

• Like 1

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

3 hours ago, Lace said:

I would just like the kneeboard to be, you know, on your knee.  Especially for VR users.  That way it could be left active without blocking out the sky/instrument panel. 

It would be great if the new (and much appreciated) RT log could be placed into a kneeboard page too, rather than having to pause through the 'ESC' menu to access it.

Have you seen this: 

I haven't tried it myself as the last thing I want to do is fumble for my VR controllers mid-game, and I don't think it's tied into the default kneeboard, but might be useful to you.

1 hour ago, frostycab said:

Have you seen this: 

I haven't tried it myself as the last thing I want to do is fumble for my VR controllers mid-game, and I don't think it's tied into the default kneeboard, but might be useful to you.

No, but I tend to stay clear of 3rd party mods.  I would much prefer if ED would just integrate these features into the sim.

• Like 2

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.