DCS: AH-64D Screenshots and Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

Sleepy

Last update before release. Hopefully I can get this thing out of my life by Monday. I think I've hunted down every damn rivet head I can think of. It was miserable.

I just have to finish up the pilot textures, and then find one more part on the tail, and after that, I'm calling it good. I'll probably create a quick olive drab one too, just for fun. 

Enjoy!

null

image.png

• Like 2

Finally! I'm calling these things done. I'm sure there are some small details that could be picked at, but after literally weeks of hunting down individual screws and bolts, I'm going to call it good enough. Hopefully, tonight I'll be uploading the modern Czech Air Force camo version and then a matching OD version for anyone who likes the "Apache Classic" look. The Apaches will come with custom pilots in green flight suits and appropriate patches on their shoulders (the bug where the Army patches appear no matter what appears to be around, but once that is fixed the Czech patches are underneath. Unfortunately, I couldn't find an easy solution to remove them). I'll drop a link here once I get them uploaded. Just need to grab some in-game screens first.

camo.PNG

OD.PNG

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 5:54 PM, Helles Belle said:

Finally got two minutes to sit down & start some weathering.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the 2SQN reference mate, long live the bushrangers! 

• Like 1

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

19 hours ago, Gunslinger22 said:

Love the 2SQN reference mate, long live the bushrangers! 

A good background to the Huey gunship attached.

TBS_FirstEdition_Rev2021.pdf

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Using the Longbow FCR for the first time. I don't think anything else in DCS is as effective at just wiping out all things in front of it.

We met lots of opposition, tracers and heatseaking missiles were used freely by the defenders as we went in close for guns and rockets. 

Needed to run through the 40 minutes track file 8 times to get all the external footage I wanted.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.

• 3 weeks later...

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.