3 hours ago, kgillers3 said:

-Beam is driven off of TADs. So you have to tell george too look at the target area. 

He doesn't display a target list for selection when doing this, though. He will only select a target when you command him to select rockets, but then the pilot can't fire the rockets. When the pilot selects rockets, George deselects the target. 

IIRC you both have to select rockets, I know I did it earlier with him with me as pilot and him as CP/G. The other way around I'm not sure of. I had the George UI up, both select rockets with WAS and just line the I up with the LOS reticle. He does the elevation. Didn't have an issue with him deselecting targets. Made a pass and rockets were pretty much dead on to where I was aiming.

Also the I beam won't move up and down or I believe side to side, you have to physically move the helicopter and line it up.

Edited by Insanatrix

1 hour ago, Nealius said:

He doesn't display a target list for selection when doing this, though. He will only select a target when you command him to select rockets, but then the pilot can't fire the rockets. When the pilot selects rockets, George deselects the target. 

So just did it on the practice range and a multiplayer.  It appears in single player it's working appropriately, multiplayer rocket steering cursor was freezing when in coop.  Didn't have him dropping the target issue though. 

1 hour ago, kgillers3 said:

So just did it on the practice range and a multiplayer.  It appears in single player it's working appropriately, multiplayer rocket steering cursor was freezing when in coop.  Didn't have him dropping the target issue though. 

This. I know how to, but the I-beam freezing in the IHADSS. No movement. At all. It's not freezing if either George or me has them selected but if we both select them for coop it freezes. This is exactly what I meant. And why is this correct as is?

23 minutes ago, Ben149 said:

This. I know how to, but the I-beam freezing in the IHADSS. No movement. At all. It's not freezing if either George or me has them selected but if we both select them for coop it freezes. This is exactly what I meant. And why is this correct as is?

So. IDK the correct as is mark.  In single player it worked appropriately. in multiplayer, the rocket steering cursor is still supposed to be in motion or active. I'd get a track file of it and report the bug. 

18 minutes ago, kgillers3 said:

So. IDK the correct as is mark.  In single player it worked appropriately. in multiplayer, the rocket steering cursor is still supposed to be in motion or active. I'd get a track file of it and report the bug. 

Yep, same for me, in SP it worked fine but in some mp session it didn't. 

I tried to collect a track file but everytime I crash in those although I didn't when I flew..