AIM-120A

Raviar

17 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

1.15 Discussions of other game companies products are not recommended as they can create personal friction with users who enjoy such products and potentially create issues with competitve manufacturers which is not helpful. We do not allow the reviewing of, or direct comparison of other competitive software here. Posting news updates or advertising other products or games is also forbidden (unless approved by an admin). Abuse of other companies and/or anyone related to those companies will not be tolerated. ED also reserves the right to remove any thread or post about another game or company it deems doesn't comply with this rule.

Understood! I have edited my comments!

Edited by buceador

AIM-120A would be good addition to whatever fighter that could carry it. The big question is would ED even bothered to make it. My guess is no. I'm happy to be wrong though

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

48 minutes ago, Fighterinterceptor said:

It is interesting because apart from the AIM-54A and AIM-54C missiles, there are no other active radar missiles on the entertainment game software that you mentioned!

DCS World go by real documentation, specialized personal and available data, no by facts or dreams.

Rememeber the F-14 has based on UsNavy docs open source, and the AIM-120 only was tested on tested weapons squadrons, never was implement on a UsNavy official squadron or aprobal to integrated on any F-14 of the fleet (never get a OIC)...... The same situation with some weapons "claimed" on other modules. Remember the modules has normaly based on a specific version of aircraft, from a specific country and a expecific year (example F/A-18C US Navy Lot 20 from 2006, of F-16CM Block 50 from USAF 2007, etc).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RedTail11 said:

God forbid you find out there is already a Mod that exists that gives the Tomcat Aim-9X and Aim-120C-5 as well as JDAMS, Laser Mavs, and HARMs....

The Super Tomcat 21 Mod. While I do support mods and would love to see better Mod support I don't want a fictional load out hanging on my dcs aircraft.