Mission 04 : locked boats override WP coordinates ??

Falken2

I have a strange behavior in mission 04. When I lock a boat on my radar, the target coordinates are assigned to the current waypoint (Wall socket for instance). It means the WP  coordinates become the coordinates of the target at the moment it has been locked on the radar.

If I use F10 map view after the WP coordinates have been changed by the lock, the initial WP coordinates luckily appear on this view, so I can read them, and set them back again in the HSI data page using UFC to restore initial coordinates ... until next lock.

Is this a normal behavior ? Did I set something on a system - a feature I don't even know it exists ? (happened twice as I played the mission twice).

Or is this a problem specific to this mission ?

I just finished the mission, it's a DCS bug indeed and very annoying. What I did eventually is found coordinates of the Tartus (which is inside of the WALL SOCKET box) on the F10 map (LALT+Y to change format) and updated the WP2 coordinates with it. IIRC had to do that couple of times as after Peter is found, Knight gives reference to another ship from WP2 (which again might have been already incorrectly overwritten by RADAR/ATFLIR at this point).

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

• 2 weeks later...