Better default MFD setup

llOPPOTATOll

Please change the default MFD setup, it is very inefficient and realistically a MFD setup would be loaded by the DTC anyways which we dont have at the moment so please at least change it for now.  Ive attached a very good MFD setup that you could make default that I use that is much more useful than the current one. However any change would be very welcome. Image is not ITAR or anything, I made it myself. Asterisked pages indicate the default page that gets called up.

image.png

Edited by llOPPOTATOll
  • Like 2

no issues with the default one. since as you said it would be loaded via DTC anyways, we better off just wait for that. as every pilot has his preference in MFD setup, your suggestion for a new default would take me much more time getting things to be the way I like it than it does with the current one as my MFD setup looks very different from yours. so as it will favor you, it will definitely bother me and surely some other pilots too. hence leave as is and hope DTC isnt years away from being implemented.

• Like 3

• ED Team

As always we need evidence, if you have any public evidence please PM me. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
39 minutes ago, llOPPOTATOll said:

Missing evidence of what

you are recommending MFD setups in wish list, I assumed you wanted the current default ones changed? If not why is it in wish list?

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
12 minutes ago, llOPPOTATOll said:

Correct, what do you need evidence of

That what you are asking to be changed is correct to real life, otherwise why would you be asking?

No problem, I am done here.