DCS Newsletter discussion 28th October 2022 - Halloween Sale | DCS 2.8 | DCS: MB-339

BIGNEWY

• ED Team

DCS Newsletter discussion 28th October 2022 - Halloween Sale | DCS 2.8 | DCS: MB-339

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
8 hours ago, Blinde said:

How to get those skeletons on the super carrier?

Best to wait for Halloween 🙂

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Goddam you @Eagle Dynamics 😄 I came from nightsift from work, started just DCS, wondered wow what does this load for this single player mission, that i have played and loaded many times, "is my computer broken" "is my dcs install broken". Restarted computer, "maby just sata driver crashed or something, for big uptime in windows 10". Then again, "ok it still loads long, well i will just play, maby some new stuff with update at kutaisi airport. Then rolling with raptor to runway, with weird chaotic sound in background "is my mod enchancement sound files broken?", then noticed the "lights" when rolling to runway. And LMAO. Happy Halloween! 😄

I thought the same thing! Green glow on the main screen.  Restarted DCS because I thought there was something wrong my VR headset.  Still the same.  Then I launched a mission my friends and I have created and been flying.  Saw an extra large moon and was trying to figure out what was going on.  Then realized the deck was covered in skeletons and understood what was going on.  VERY NICE ED! I saw the above in someone else's video, the spooky sounds and ominous runway lights.  I recorded the mission last night with the unexpected visit of DCS Halloween.

• Like 1