Green tint/halos around whites in A10C II MFDs, and Reflections.

MatzWarhog
Go to solution Solved by Convexrook,

Anyone else noticing/getting a green tint/cast around message boxes in their MFDs and reflections in bright lights? The TGP is incredibly improved along with the FLIR, but also has an odd green tint. FXO and Metashader folders deleted before install and twice since, has no effect in clearing it up. Increasing the Gamma helps some, but this is new with 2.8.

Edited by MatzWarhog
remove squadron photos

AMD FX8350 @ 4.2Ghz x 8, Asus M5A99FX Pro UEFI Board, 16Gb RAM @1600Mhz, EVGA GTX660 2Gb DDR5, 120Gig Corsair SSD SATA3 Boot Drive, Dual Corsair SSD FORCE 60Gig for gaming, TM Warthog HOTAS and Cougars, Saitek Proflight Pedals, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, and WAY Too much time on my hands. :pilotfly:

23 minutes ago, Taz1004 said:

That and the 3D hangar lobby is green too.  I didn't notice it yesterday so I thought it was Halloween thing.

Clearly a Trick, because it's surely no Treat. Are you getting green fringe around the white msg boxes in your MFDs as well? 

AMD FX8350 @ 4.2Ghz x 8, Asus M5A99FX Pro UEFI Board, 16Gb RAM @1600Mhz, EVGA GTX660 2Gb DDR5, 120Gig Corsair SSD SATA3 Boot Drive, Dual Corsair SSD FORCE 60Gig for gaming, TM Warthog HOTAS and Cougars, Saitek Proflight Pedals, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, and WAY Too much time on my hands. :pilotfly:

The green tint seems to be coming from the ambient light/sunlight. After you mentioned the Halloween thing, I jumped in at Kutasi and screenshot this. Now that is some serious green light coming from somewhere! 

Screen_221031_011209.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Convexrook said:

Haaha it is only visible in 2.8 along with the pumpkins and eerie noises at AFBs,
Jack-0-lantern got you Mfkrs..... hahahaha

Same green sunlight at 13,000 as well. If this was my trick or treat, then haha... not. 

• Like 1

I also noticed the bloom effect seems too yellow/green.  Attached a couple screenshots.  In the cockpit, it is a little more subtle, but look on the center console where the left leg should go.  This effect seems to be there on multiple maps for me.  I think it is as straightforward as just tweaking the colours of the bloom effect.

image.png

DCS 2022-10-31 17-16-19.png

• 1 month later...