Castrating the Armored vehicles

2win_TOWR

lol must of been driving at night lol with NVG's.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

968826xw7.jpg

Ermm.......No - the Other Left :music_whistling:

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Judging by the pictures age... That guy is probably in charge of alot of people now.

SPARTAN1-1 Спартанец1-1

Dell XPS 630i / Windows 7 / Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3.00 GHZ / 4 GB Corsair Dominator 1066/ NVIDIA 8800GT X 2 / Track IR 4Pro / X52 + Pedals

Dell Studio XPS 1647 / Windows 7 / Intel i7 620 @ 2.67 GHZ / 4 GB RAM / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670

But if he is behind a desk it means he is probably in charge of more than one....do we really want that? lol

Asrock z68 Extreme4Gen3

Intel i5-2500K

8GB ram

EVGA GTX 770 4GB

Creative Recon3d Fatality Champion

HDD's

320 GB Maxtor 7200RPM (OS and misc system files)

1 TB Hitachi 7200 RPM (games and music, storage)

64 GB Sandisk u100 SSD (Star Wars and DCS world 1.2.7)

Trackir 4

Saitek X65F:joystick:

Saitek X52 (Use flightstick for helo and WWII Sims, but X65 throttle)

CH Pro pedals

Thrustmaster MFD's

Logitech X5500 Speakers

Sennheiser PC360 Headphones

Win 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)

• 6 months later...
hi folks.

I was a bit annoyed by the ability of those APC´s that fired volleys and volleys of missiles at me.

So i started to edit some related files, trying to figure out, what those textfiles are good for. Adding something here, removing something there and here is a first result.

Here is a list of what i have changed:

There are some more little modifications, such as a tiny lower accuracy of automatic guns and a little increase of their range.

But now, the weekend is over, and my free time goes with it. :cry:

Because of this, please test this little Mod, build some Missions and compare before and after. Tell me if you find some issues.

Installation as usual , with Modman.

cheers,

:beer:

Where can I download this mod from?

Where can I download this mod from?

ATM from nowhere. :D

Reason is simple. I cant found the old .zip-file on my HD. :music_whistling:

And also i have continued the tweaking since my last post in this Thread.

I will collect all the changed Files and put them together in one Modman-pack.

Example: (notice the firing MLRS Battery in the Background)

OLD:

screenshot132.jpg

NEW

screenshot142j.jpg

cheers

Old:

screenshot020g.jpg

screenshot013w.jpg

NEW:

screenshot184.jpg

screenshot185i.jpgscreenshot191.jpg

cheers

freaking cool, I hope they can put this kind of stuff in the next patch... (yes I know 1.01 is feature frozen, 1.01a maybe?)

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP

• 2 weeks later...

I´m somewhat disappointed!

In 1.01 the Bradley´s now carrying the correct ammount of TOW´s, but they are still launching them in salvos, one after another. (just back from a mission, one Bradley fired all 7 Missiles in about one minute)

The reload time is still the same. AFAIK it takes at least 3-5 minutes to reload the two tubes.

I guess, i will have one or two beers with my friend "notepad". :music_whistling:

cheers

Been waiting for this to be released...Would love to try it. The only thing I don't agree with is the one-hit atgm kill for MBTs. Would be great if you made two versions. One that changes the power of KA-50 weapons as well as making the ground vehicles more realistic, and one that only changes the ground vehicles (although I'm very tempted by the thought of HE 30mm rounds exclusively. I never use API).:)

I´m somewhat disappointed!

In 1.01 the Bradley´s now carrying the correct ammount of TOW´s, but they are still launching them in salvos, one after another. (just back from a mission, one Bradley fired all 7 Missiles in about one minute)

The reload time is still the same. AFAIK it takes at least 3-5 minutes to reload the two tubes.

I guess, i will have one or two beers with my friend "notepad". :music_whistling:

cheers

Please upload it when you finish it.

i7 920@4.0Ghz, 12 GB RAM, ATI 4890, LG L246WHX@1920x1200, Saitek X52 Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, TrackIR4, Audigy 2ZS, Logitech G9x, Vista 64bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to the updated version.

Any ETA?

[ Asus Rampage II Extreme | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHz| 12GB DDR3 | 3-Way SLI (3x GTX280OC 1GB) | 300GB Raptor | SupremeFX X-Fi 7.1 audio | 1,200W Thermaltake Toughpower PSU | 30" LCD @ 2560x1600 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar | TrackIR 5 | CoolerMaster HFC 332 case ]