Bachem Ba-349 Natter Experimental Module

Update:

Module is now public so anyone can try it:

https://github.com/tnnovak/Bachem-Ba349-Natter-DCS-Module

Have fun! 

I have been working on this for some time now. Mainly is an experiment on physics modeling, autopilot theory, aerodynamics etc . Also I learned a lot about DCS development:

What you people think about?

Let me know if anyone is interested in trying.

https://tnnvk.com/bachem-ba-349-natter-dcs-module/

Cheers,

Toni Novak

Edited by toninovak
  • Like 11

Yes Please!

SuntSag did a similar mod with a Scud, before ED added one.

Would love to see it work!

I am a huge WWII fan!

Search my tag for mods!

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

1 hour ago, toninovak said:

Let me know if guys trying it have any problem

I had no problem installing it, but I still need to learn the proper launch sequence .. thanks a lot for sharing 🙏

T1qF8bj.jpg

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Rudel,

Press CTRL + P to spawn the platform

wait for the Natter to connect vertically to the platfrom (should take around 1 minute)

Press "O" to switch main fuel valve ON, then press backspace to turn electrics ON

Press SHIFT+Home to start engine (but only with throttle full back)

Wait until pump RPM is 120% and pump pressure is nominal

Push throttle full power

Press "B" to launch

Takeoff is ALWAYS with autopilot ON, dont touch stick or pedals during climb

When around 8K meters press A to desingage autopilot, put stick foward to bring to level horizontal flight, throttle to half power (watchout for overspeed)

Press "P" to Master Weapons ON, Press "T" to switch to rocket fire SINGLE or ALL, Press "R" to fire rockets (or joystick button)

When rockets are expended, level the Natter around 500 Km/h and press CTRL + E 3 times to eject       

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

goodness, i am late to the party by a year XD [joke] i was looking at me-163, and saw this and it's awesome, i downloaded it too, but I had a question, is it an independent module? meaning it doesn't require any DLC to work? or any official DLC module??

i have p-51 and fw Dora DLC but I have friends who don't have any DLC but FC3 and F18 hornet.

also, what will happen with the Me-163A? It looks nice and would make a great plane for Germany as well.

honestly, I just love WWII planes and mods XD still can't wait till Corsair DLC from Eagle Dynamics

1 hour ago, AjRenegade said:

is it an independent module? meaning it doesn't require any DLC to work? or any official DLC module??

as far as i remember, it is a stand-alone module, does not need anything beyond the DCS core

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB