Give the poor guy an Oxygen mask.

Rebel28

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

C'mon, Pete, "an airshow P-51" is quite a bit of an exaggeration. This pilot model issue is cosmetic only and doesn't affect combat cababilities of the module in any way. Low-tier cosmetic even, I'd say, compared to some of the official skins not being fully converted to PBR standard for example. I suspect that's also the reason why not many folks are vocal about it and why it's a low-priority development item.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

10 hours ago, Art-J said:

C'mon, Pete, "an airshow P-51" is quite a bit of an exaggeration. This pilot model issue is cosmetic only

When Belsimtek originally released the MiG-15, the pilot didnt have an oxygen mask either, the difference is one was added later on along with an updated pilot model. This has also happened with several other aircraft. So we know there's a precedent of pilot models being updated, without the rest of the aircraft being touched.    This is never going to happen with the P-51 unless people are vocal about it.  So be vocal.