Question about PB HARM Mode in F-18

MarkyMark
Go to solution Solved by FrostLaufeyson,

15 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Is there a way to set each station (with 4 HARMS, for example) with a unique threat code in PB Pre-brief mode ? Example, station 8 set to 130, station 2 set to 129, etc)

It's quite a bit I do not use this options but I'm pretty sure it's not possible to define multiple target code. We need to change it every time.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb pokeraccio:

It's quite a bit I do not use this options but I'm pretty sure it's not possible to define multiple target code. We need to change it every time.

I would think that the same rule should apply here as with the AGM84D, where you can programme the rocket for each station beforehand> Pre-brief = PB

1 hour ago, Hobel said:

I would think that the same rule should apply here as with the AGM84D, where you can programme the rocket for each station beforehand> Pre-brief = PB

I 'm sure the system for Harm also in PB mode does not retain more than one TGT code at time even when stepping stations.

13 hours ago, FrostLaufeyson said:

AFAIK, You can't set the code separately for each station in advance

What I do is to change the code before firing each time, it works

Thanks, I figured as much, thought maybe there was some submenu page hidden deep that I was missing. It’s tricky to punch in the new code while doing an a/c pullback launch sometimes (pucker factor often high)