GBU 38 modes missing

Moonshine
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

• Moonshine changed the title to JDAM fuze option can not be changed from Air to GND
5 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Yes delay settings can still be changed

Well you can still change the Arming Delay, but without the ground fuzing option you can't change post impact detonation delay.

Arming Delay. Selects the delay between weapon release and arming. Options are 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 14, 21, and 25 seconds.

• ED Team

Hi 

as we have already explained it is work in progress, so please be patient. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
  • Solution

Hi, please be patient as it is work in progress. 

thanks

• Like 1

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 9 months later...

In today's official ED training mission #18 - JDAM deployment, I was not able to complete because I was not able to select GRND mode in fusing options..  I found a one year old thread on it that had been closed.  A reminder to ED that this is still an issue and needs addressing.

Here is the link to the old thread..

And unfortunately, I feel I need to rant just for a moment...

Kinda new player to DCS.  Flaming Cliffs was first purchase, love the F15C, no issues here.  

2nd Purchase was A10C2 - Brilliant module, works as the manual states.

3rd and 4th purchase.  F16C and F18C.  Currently learning the F16C, working through the manual, the training missions and anything else I can find to get me proficient in the DCS Viper.

Just about every 3-4 lessons or topics in the F16C, I come across some kind of road block, usually it's a bug, or an unfinished feature.  The training missions aren't updated, the manual is incomplete, and so far, my experience with the F16C Module has felt a bit unprofessional.  The bugs or roadblocks I discover can be found in the forums dated months, if not years ago.  Threads are closed, official statements are "WIP".  The further I dive into DCS, the more disappointed I am with the lack of follow through on the newer modules I purchased.  The modules aren't cheap and DCS seems to pride themselves on realism and professionalism.  It's not showing.  I am now the type of customer that is more skeptical, than optimistic.  It will and has affected my purchasing habits towards DCS.

I know the last two modules I purchased are listed as "Early Access", but lets finish and complete before releasing more half done projects.  "Early Access" is doing more to hurt the game industry than it is helping it.

Rant over..

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Rig Specs: Win11, 12900k@3.9-5.2, RTX4080, 64G DDR5@4800, Quest3@4800x2600 (Oculus Link Cable On Link, no VR tweaks)
  • DCS World: MT 2.9 with CPU Core #8 Disabled
  • Module Proficiency: F-15C, A-10CII, F-16C,
  • Modules Owned NOT Proficient: The rest of FC3, F-18C
  • Terrain Owned: NTTR, DCS World Included Maps

• ED Team

Threads merged. 

Sorry it seem like the work takes a long time, but sadly it does. We are trying our best to get as many features and tweaks out to the public but we can only go as fast as our resources allow. 

we've tried the mission and the fact you cannot change the fuse to GND does not prevent the mission from continuing

Thank you for sticking with us on this